Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What do you put behind healing spells?

Postby Opelia Rendon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am

Hello.

I'm confused as to what type of intention(s) or feeling you are supposed to put into a spell for healing. I haven't asked my spirits yet on this topic, but I do kinda wanna get a greater understanding of it first.

I mean, casting a spell for good luck or anything is when you state what you want in spell form or any other format; healing spells probably require a different mindset and don't really have a clue to what that is. Do you think "heal this or that person?" Do you just state your intent to heal in spell form?

I appreciate any and all answers, many thanks.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: What do you put behind healing spells?

Postby Campamocha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 am

I put some healing spells on my lizard who I thought to be ill (she's okay now) and I just stated my intention for her to be healed, comfortable and well. On some spells I would begin with "I speak this for/on behalf of Scully" (her name). I imagined her improving and becoming healthy again. Hopefully this helps some

My Companions: 1 dustling spirit ("Fuzzy"), 1 living star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf spirit ("O"), 1 Chinese fox spirit ("C")

Immortals: Anubis

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Opelia Rendon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am

Campamocha wrote:I put some healing spells on my lizard who I thought to be ill (she's okay now) and I just stated my intention for her to be healed, comfortable and well. On some spells I would begin with "I speak this for/on behalf of Scully" (her name). I imagined her improving and becoming healthy again. Hopefully this helps some

I appreciate your answer. It's silly but I somehow have forgotten that Intention IS EVERYTHING behind a spell. The answer was in my face, yet I overlooked it. Really, grazie!

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Campamocha » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm

hah it happens to the best of us. Prego 1ak

My Companions: 1 dustling spirit ("Fuzzy"), 1 living star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf spirit ("O"), 1 Chinese fox spirit ("C")

Immortals: Anubis

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”