Amoribus - Art

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
angelicverea
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

https://www.amoribus.com

I first found her through facebook, I couldn't find reviews anywhere on CH but I just love the portraits she did for my companions! I've been searching for someone who does realistic spirit art ever since I started this journey and I was so glad to bump into her.

She infuses the art with their essence and really makes them feel real. Communication is great as well, that's something very important for me. The downside is she takes quite some time to finish it, mine took around 3 weeks.

Angelnight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: sirens
If I could be anything, I would be...: a phœnix
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Leira

The portraits of my spirits are beautiful and realistic. It is well-rendered and she was also able to refund a part of my order because I'm currently in a difficult financial situation. She has done an astral portrait of myself as well because I want to know more about everything!

I'm not really good at seeing my spirits so the portraits really helped me to bond with my keep <3

Fleurs blanches se poser sur ma robe comme les flammes brûler à l’aurore. Mon cœur brûle et pleure des larmes de joie, d’avoir trop aimé, trop pensé à toi. Les fleurs se posent sur mes cheveux comme des larmes plus belles, plus douces que mes yeux. Mes yeux comme des miroirs percent ton âme et me percent à la fois. Comme si c’était la dernière fois <3

Return to “Sellers You Love”