Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have to say this is the LONGEST running Treasure Hunt we've ever had. After some talking with Ash we're going to end this one sans winner and open another. We'll be posting the answers soon and posting the new hunt!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I still don't have answers for these:

Where a vampire finds home in a garden = D...I think it may be some type of cemetary that starts with the letter "D"?
If so, I haven't been able to figure out which one yet.

The hardest one was the inspirational thing,
Reach your highest goals with the... = N
I tried googling that and all I got was all this guru/self-improvement type junk.

I only have answers for 12/25....that is so sad! :crazy:

Last edited by Bella on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

omg i can't believe this treasure hunt went on for so long! i didn't even try since i won before and really didn't think it'd be fair - but i'd be all for helping someone else win for themselves. :) take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

ps: guys, don't be afraid to get a partner because another pair of eyes gives a second perspective to the questions! even with the booty split the items are awesome and usually two of each so....no problem at all. just sharing my experience and i had a great partner myself - faeriewhispers! take care and have fun with the new hunt. :)

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:omg i can't believe this treasure hunt went on for so long! i didn't even try since i won before and really didn't think it'd be fair - but i'd be all for helping someone else win for themselves. :) take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

ps: guys, don't be afraid to get a partner because another pair of eyes gives a second perspective to the questions! even with the booty split the items are awesome and usually two of each so....no problem at all. just sharing my experience and i had a great partner myself - faeriewhispers! take care and have fun with the new hunt. :)
Yeah, That's why I offered to pair up and split the booty, but seems like I had most of the answers everyone else already had.

Oh well, better luck next time.

-J

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Is the hunt still going? I thought Magnolia's post meant that they ended it. Well If it's still going I'll catch up to where I can team up with someone. Boadi, how many answers do you have? If I catch up to your same amt I'll team up, I don't want to be unfair lol.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

swtmorena wrote:Is the hunt still going? I thought Magnolia's post meant that they ended it. Well If it's still going I'll catch up to where I can team up with someone. Boadi, how many answers do you have? If I catch up to your same amt I'll team up, I don't want to be unfair lol.
I have around 20 answers. I think most are correct. I don't have answers for 4, 10, 11, and 25. And I'm not sure about my answers for 13, 17, 19, and 23.

Let me know if you're interested..... .and how we would do it if you are. (We could submit our answers and they take the correct answers from each of us......then split it 50/50 if we're right????) Or something like that? Email me with this same user id boadiccearose at yahoo.

I think they should keep this one open just in case someone finally comes up with the correct answers..... then open the 7th Treasure Hunt at the same time. They could run concurrently with different prizes and so on.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
Seeker of the Light
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I thought about keeping them both open but some people are going mad from not knowing the answers. LOL

I haven't opened the new one yet because I wanted to think about a possible alternate format. I don't know yet but feel free to keep working on this one until we officially close it and post the answers.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thnx Magnolia for clearing this up for me. <3

Boadi, I just recently started mine and then stopped. I'll start working on them again and email you when I'm caught up to your numbers. We can compare the answers and hopefully the ones that are missing will come to light. Think this will be fair enough. If successfully completed I think any of the two can submit the final answers and include both names when submitted. Well time to go insane :insane: LoL

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

swtmorena wrote:Thnx Magnolia for clearing this up for me. <3

Boadi, I just recently started mine and then stopped. I'll start working on them again and email you when I'm caught up to your numbers. We can compare the answers and hopefully the ones that are missing will come to light. Think this will be fair enough. If successfully completed I think any of the two can submit the final answers and include both names when submitted. Well time to go insane :insane: LoL
That's cool with me :thumbup: . I mean about working on this together etc.... not your going in sane lol .The only thing I've won in my entire life was a large tootsie roll filled with candy when I was a six years old and a door prize when the local Meijer store opened in the 90's (a place mat and some plastic cups). I really liked that large tootsie roll :applause:

I am so stumped on question 4. I am just clueless :help:

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
Seeker of the Light
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have an idea for a new format.
How about giving us more of a hint in where to find the answers, in a similar way to how they did it in The Da Vinci Code?

For Example:
When they were looking at a stone memorial for Sir Isaac Newton...

The riddle was:
"You seek the orb that ought to be on his tomb.
It lies in rosie flesh and seeded womb."

A: The apple.
Because Newton discovered gravity when an apple fell on his head.

It may be easier to find answers in this way? :flower:
Just a thought! :thumbup:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Treasure Hunt”