What is your experience buying from CH?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great! They are some of my strongest manifesting spirits and entities.

Nichole2018
new here
new here

My experience has been great,especially as a first time keeper. My spirits are perfect for me,and very strong. I feel completely confident that I received what I ordered and safe- which is difficult for me with strong manifestations with random spirits bc I have had some spooky experiences as an intuitive.

kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

As someone still learning how to communicate and work with spirits and other paranormal things, Creepyhollows has been the most helpful and most reliable source for me. The employees are always very helpful, and I always end up finding exactly what I need. I may take breaks due to being busy outside of my spirit work, but I always find myself coming back to Creepyhollows should I need something. :)

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Ch is good for the most part, think I'd rather buy their gems more than anything tho. Their spirits are good if you just started keeping and don't have tons of cash on you, I think out of the 4 ive gotten from ch I've only had problems with one which needed its binding checked. I've definitely found spirits from other sellers far more noticeable than here despite their class 5 tier 3 bindings. Overall Im pretty neutral toward ch, but it might be a while before I buy another spirit from them. However I do like their selection of spirits, they have many unique ones I've been interested in.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mixed bag. Some of their items have worked for me, some of them have not, but they don't allow negative reviews to appear on the shop site. I bought a gold ring that was gold plated, not solid gold, although it was advertised as such. One of their expensive estate items had no reaction with me, even though it was advertised as vision inducing.

Their spiritual companions are cool. They're the most legit part of the site. Everything else I won't vouch for.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I appreciate the feedback, but I do want to address two issues that are deeply concerning to me.

Negative Reviews - we have negative reviews on items in the shop. Most people do not leave any reviews, but there are low star reviews on items. We have more than 50 negative reviews in the shop from people who gave their honest feedback. A look around the shop would have remedied that thought for you. Yes, it requires a lot of digging because most people don't leave feedback, but they are there. It's also important to note that if an item is one of a kind, the review is visible only as long as the product/freebie/service is visible; whether that review was good or bad. Once the one of a kind item is removed the review isn't visible any more because the product isn't available.

I feel silly having to defend myself against this accusation, and I can't waste time hunting them all down and posting all we've received over the years, but the listing I'm attaching as a photo has several bad reviews dating all the way back to 2012! It's really disheartening when you are accused of trust-based violations without any regard to the weight with which they hold to people who won't go fact check, or can't fact check, the accusations.
negative reviews.jpg
1 star.jpg
negative.jpg
LadyWolf in this thread has left several negative reviews on our tattoos... in fact, I think she negatively reviewed all that she bought.

As far as estate items, I don't see anything in your account history that is gold. We traditionally do not sell gold plated items at all, whether they are estate or not. I can see your entire order history and I looked at the 2 estate items you purchased and neither of them was gold, or even advertised as such. Are you sure you are not confusing our estate pieces with another seller? I can happily provide you the title, description, and photos of what you bought from us, and neither of them were gold or even looked gold in the photographs.

If you would like to write into us to support@creepyhollows.com and provide the order number (perhaps you bought under a different name or email?), then we will certainly & immediately help you, but I'm afraid that you have confused us with another seller as I searched both by your name and your email and neither produced more than 2 results. I strongly urge you to reach out to us, because I don't want you to have a negative association with us because you either thought something that wasn't the case, or confused us with someone else.

We are very clear and descriptive in all our listings, and especially the haunted estate artifacts, and we DO NOT call something gold (or any other material) without knowing that it is what we have said it is. Trust is something that is very important to us, and we would not call something gold that was plated with knowledge that it was such.

I really appreciate constructive criticism and helpful feedback because it helps anyone & any company evolve, but please fact-check before you say such things, because if I hadn't come in here and posted proof to the contrary, of even just the negative reviews, people might think we actually don't post negative reviews. Of course, aside from the fact that we run this open Forum that fosters an open discussion of all things, including CH.

If anyone, at any time, has an issue, comment, complaint, or even wants to give us positive feedback, you can contact us at support@creepyhollows.com and we respond within 24-48 hours on weekdays, and if you write in over the weekend we get back to you on Monday. There's no excuse to be unhappy about something related to CH because we don't ignore emails, we don't sweep things under the rug, and everyone who works for us is extremely responsive in helping collectors get the answers and support they need. We take the good, the bad, and the ugly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've bought a few spelled items from CH as well as a Charging Box. My experience with CH's products have all been wonderful, some more apparent then others, and the charging box is a delight to have. Also, as always, a special shout out to Juno and Willow. They always get stuck with my questions and they both always respond in a timely and helpful manner.

10/10 would buy it all again.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Following up on Magnolia’s comment, I believe I’ve seen listings where, if it was not certain what the metal or stone is, they said as much in the listing. Sometimes, a person needs training to discern one stone from another, or ID between similar-looking metals, and I haven’t seen Magnolia or Ash lay claim to gemologist or metallurgist training.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My experiences with CH have been excellent, and shipping is MUCH faster now than it was in 2013 when I joined. I don’t think I’ve ever left reviews, though.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:My experiences with CH have been excellent, and shipping is MUCH faster now than it was in 2013 when I joined. I don’t think I’ve ever left reviews, though.
Yeah neither have I. I probably should but I always convince myself to do it after a few weeks of working with the purchases and then I eventually forget. x3

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”