You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello guys and gals!

I wasn't sure which section to post this in, so I hope this is fine in General Questions.

I just purchased these two spells and I was hoping to gather member feedback on their results. I got the Nightplay spell bound to spirit and the other bound to a Pandora charm.

Does anyone have experience with Grim Reaper energy? Any fascinating stories to tell? What can I expect? How frequent do you see spirits with these spells and how does your spirit family react to them?

As you can tell, I am super excited! Any feedback is welcomed and I will be updating with my experiences as soon as I have any!

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have a Nightplay Spell myself-it may take awhile to start noticing any type of activity but that can be just my experience of it-I decided on the pendant incase I wanted to wear it-I currently have it hanging in an area in my apartment where I can see it as well has the most light-I also have the Increase the Magick in my home spell-also a pendant-I found that one to be very helpful as well as useful to! I have had positive experiences with both-my Spirits love them both-they found the Nightplay has helped when I was having some issues :witch: -I had moved a few months ago & was having some issues seeing/hearing/communicating with them-the Nightplay helped keep the lines open so to say!

:3
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Sorry-the spell is Strengthen the Magick in my home-but it does help increase some of the activity with the Nightplay-I have noticed more shadows as well as streaks in my apartment!

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The Me & My Shadow spell had no results on me, during the day or night.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hmm...thanks for the input!
I haven't seen anything from either of these spells (I've had them for about a week). Even when I meditate with them I get very little response.
I'll keep at it though! Hopefully I'll see something soon. I have been getting the feeling of someone over my shoulder a few times, but nothing visible. Maybe it will help when I mirror scry this weekend.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The Nightplay did the same for me too at first-I kept feeling something near me but didn't see anything-so I take it that this is the type of spell that needs to grow with the environment-glad to know some one else has this experience too!

Return to “General Questions”