Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with them? Didn't think about receiving one but now for some reason I feel drawn to them. I couldn't find much information in the encyclopedia and I can't find much on the forums. Thank you in advance!

kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

I myself am a companion to a kitsune, and before I begin I want to state that I am not speaking for all kitsune as a whole, nor am i an expert on these or any spirits by any means.

My kitsune companion was very energetic right from the start when I got him. He immeadiately began to give me strange dreams, and I often saw orbs or blips out of the corners of my eyes, followed by short bursts of energy, him letting me know that he was around. My kitsune can also be quite the trickster, and sometimes it feels as if he moves little things of mine or messes with me to cause mischief or his own fun. Nothing to harm me, just a bit of play I suppose.

He is also very affectionate and cordial, which is always very nice when dealing with any companion. If any others are companions to Kitsune I would love to see you add your experiences here, because I too would love to hear more. Hopefully what I've said will give you a vague idea of what being around a kitsune is like! Have a lovely evening!

Peachie113
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

kasvi wrote:I myself am a companion to a kitsune, and before I begin I want to state that I am not speaking for all kitsune as a whole, nor am i an expert on these or any spirits by any means.

My kitsune companion was very energetic right from the start when I got him. He immeadiately began to give me strange dreams, and I often saw orbs or blips out of the corners of my eyes, followed by short bursts of energy, him letting me know that he was around. My kitsune can also be quite the trickster, and sometimes it feels as if he moves little things of mine or messes with me to cause mischief or his own fun. Nothing to harm me, just a bit of play I suppose.

He is also very affectionate and cordial, which is always very nice when dealing with any companion. If any others are companions to Kitsune I would love to see you add your experiences here, because I too would love to hear more. Hopefully what I've said will give you a vague idea of what being around a kitsune is like! Have a lovely evening!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Like I said, I have a sudden interest and curiosity in them that came out of nowhere. Would you say they make things more lively around your home? Kind of like a fun filled atmosphere?

Return to “Dark Arts”