Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Vey Nightshard wrote:or at least were closely related, like siblings or something. XD
Sisters from other misters~

into my diamond matrix.....
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

So I know that Satan and sons is Canadian based, however they do have people who list in their shop who are in different countries.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

Noctifera wrote:The exchange rate can definitely be a pain, our Canadian money feels a lot like Monopoly money sometimes.. *laughs*

I totally get it, but at least you could save on exorbitant shipping costs and the waiting with direct to spirit binding. That is what I opt for these days (plus the *Triumvirate*.. you should look into that, it's awesome).
I understand however as you're new it may not be the best choice right now. I can say from experience, it is just as effective to get direct bindings and it's nothing that should cause an issue with you from Creepy Hollows (some people worry it may drain energy and such, their bindings aren't likely to do that, it would be a similar experience to if you had a vessel -- only you will have it immediately with direct binding).

I will say, on CH there are very generous offers for new keepers -- they have a 1 CENT.. thing, let me try to find it..
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html
So if you've yet to get a binding from them, I would go with this.. see how it is, and if you feel comfortable try direct binding in the future.

@Vey, it's cool! Just wanted to be clear. 2wk
haha thanks for the info, the 1 cent thing was one of the very first things I looked at but when I put my address in and saw over 10 bucks in shipping I was like nahh. Pretty ironic because I ended up spending much more elsewhere cause "free shipping doe" anyways I hope you don't mind me asking here but how long into all of this before you opted for the Triumvirate it sounds pretty cool.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes, (Moon) full (spirit) name (boutique). is in brackets... cause creepy hollows likes to delete names.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:Yes, (Moon) full (spirit) name (boutique). is in brackets... cause creepy hollows likes to delete names.
Nah, from the trend, the seller's names (non-banished ones) are okay. Links are only allowed in Seller sections, while email, social media, etc are no no : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
irielullaby
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Citrine Stars is from Canada :D You can find her on facebook. I don't think she has any websites or in any places like Etsy anymore but she does have a facebook group for services.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”