Do Succubi care about a bit of weight/fat or the way you look?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:When you want to have a partner, even only for sex, you out to take care of yourself (body, hair, teeth, clothes).

Would you enjoy an unattractive partner in your bed? Guess not. I don't say that you are unattractive, but it begs the question, based upon your self description in the first post.
Think of what's attractive in terms of energy, though. Love, kindness, compassion... those are far more appealing than hatefulness, hostility, malice. Our spirits are with US, and we are not bodies.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Cr1ogeN wrote:When you want to have a partner, even only for sex, you out to take care of yourself (body, hair, teeth, clothes).

Would you enjoy an unattractive partner in your bed? Guess not. I don't say that you are unattractive, but it begs the question, based upon your self description in the first post.
Think of what's attractive in terms of energy, though. Love, kindness, compassion... those are far more appealing than hatefulness, hostility, malice. Our spirits are with US, and we are not bodies.
I’m a rational thinking guy, with a neutral mind. I tend to think negatively during the day. But I’m aware when it happens and I quickly cancel those thoughts.... Does this also radiate negative energy?
Does this have influence in the way my spirits are thinking about me?

How would I become more attractive in terms of energy? Do I have to be in love?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
I’m a rational thinking guy, with a neutral mind. I tend to think negatively during the day. But I’m aware when it happens and I quickly cancel those thoughts.... Does this also radiate negative energy?
Does this have influence in the way my spirits are thinking about me?

How would I become more attractive in terms of energy? Do I have to be in love?
Hi Dutch, Likes2read really is amazing and knowledgeable, and a huge help to everyone on this forum.

I hope she answers your questions. My thoughts, is your energy is "bigger" than your mood. If you have negative thoughts, and you quickly cancel those thoughts...I don't think that affects your energy as spirits would be able to relate too. It was your energy, that tends to fight those negative thoughts? right? You don't want those thoughts. They don't fit with who you are.

Energy, emotions, who we each are as individuals..seems like an open book to our spirit companions.

This topic, has so much room to learn from, our lifetimes as physical humans just isn't long enough.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Interesting i asked myself the same qs, but i believe as others say they care for our energy and how we treat them etc.
but of course for own health is wise to do sport and all that. ^^

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:

Well, if you're having an actual physical contact with your spirit, then you will know what I mean. From my own experience, my spirit touches my actual body (flesh and bones) while me being wide awake. I can feel it's weight on top of my body, and the bed sheets going down under it's weight. It can actually poke me, move my private parts from one side to another, lightly move my legs, hands, and so on. So, it's pretty much happening in the real life, it's not an astral or dream interaction only. My spirit can interact with me very physical, that's why I reached this conclusion.

Just think for a bit.. If you light up aromatic incense sticks, the spirits will enjoy the flavour/aroma, not the energy of the sticks, lol. IMO, I think it's important how you look and smell, when you have contact with entities. They are not energy devouring entities who only prey on humans just for sexual energy. They enjoy "the beautiful" as much as we, humans, do. Maybe they were humans once. You never know. But that's just my subjective opinion based upon my personal experience. Much love for all of you!

Knowledge is Power
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

From my experience I do feel that looks matter only if you find it important. If your general belief is that a person should be pretty/handsome, feeling unattractive would give you a mindset that you're not worthy enough. Which might prevent you from getting positive messages from your beings or reduce your will to communicate with anyone in general. If they're with you, they probably want you the way you are.

Anyway, I do believe there are some shallow beings, that prefers a better looking keeper. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose we all have preferences.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Some will say that in order to eliminate the boundaries of the physical world you first need to start to feel through your astral and spiritual bodies to the point where they align with the physical one.. hence the idea of not bothering about your looks and appearance, because the spirits care only for the energetic bodies. It's an hypothesis, but I'm not sure about it's veridicity. I still maintain my idea, that looks do matter, as our physical body is a mirror of the astral body. So, take care of yourselves, be healthy, stay young as much as you can, strive to be the best version of yours. 1hg

Knowledge is Power
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:From my experience I do feel that looks matter only if you find it important. If your general belief is that a person should be pretty/handsome, feeling unattractive would give you a mindset that you're not worthy enough. Which might prevent you from getting positive messages from your beings or reduce your will to communicate with anyone in general. If they're with you, they probably want you the way you are.

Anyway, I do believe there are some shallow beings, that prefers a better looking keeper. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose we all have preferences.
Yes, I care about looks. Just like almost everyone else. There’s nothing wrong with that indeed. I like it when I am in my best physical shape. I want to be in my best physical shape for my spirits. This also means skin care and personal grooming etc, good parfume etc, and some nice fitting clothes.

It means I put in the effort just like I would do on a date with a human girl :) It’s just basics lol.

I take my spirits to the gym. They help me with my training and they like muscled ripped bodies. :)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My experience is despite being "unattractive" and spiraling into self hate and disgust sometimes... spirits not only still "love" us but they try to get us to wise up a little and encourage us to be better. I think they have a bigger picture of us... goes beyond our physical shell and our energy.

I even braced myself for rejection and ridicule as I do with regular people. But I haven't received that from any of them. In fact there has been a spirit or two that have gone above and beyond to make me feel good about myself. And it's been consistent since they have been with me... through my ups and downs, freak outs, and attacks.

It's been an amazing journey.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”