Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

There seems to be a spirit i got from another seller(who is no longer in business) that has been behind almost all of the things I have been experiencing these past 2 years. I have tried getting rid of it thru various methods, but it wont leave. I can get it to leave sometimes with my methods I have developed, but any stray thought or negative emotion, and it is right back to me. One thing I want to try now that I have narrowed down my target, is to do a 28 day water fast, combined with daily cord cutting where I imagine where we are connected is some sort of energy cord and recite a line of revoking an invitation and dissolving the cord. Is it advised to dispose of the vessel as well? I have had some luck burying a vessel in a graveyard (ty Lemon).

Keep in mind, I know it is this spirit, i can give details, but it is for SURE her.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Are you sure that your companion is causing problems? I don't know what you're experiencing, but there are many factors you should consider. If you can describe what is happening in as much detail that you can think to include, I may be able to help you narrow down what's going on.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Unfortunately it's really the best path to have the original practitioner unbind the spirit for you to be sure it fully takes. You can try other banishing techniques but if the seller didn't do something like the bridging service we offer then simply rehoming the vessel is the best course of action.

If you work with banishing techniques you may be able to banish the spirit but there's no guarantee.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”