Can I have a “one night stand” with a succubus?

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Me and my lovely succubus gf decide we wanted to have a threesome with another Succcubus, how can i invoke her? Or should i invoke Lilith first to grant my wish?, I also want that the succubus in question to respect my house rules, because we don’t want to have any problems whatsoever.

feel free to answer my doubts

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You probably can ask your succubus companion to invite another suitable for both of you, maybe her friend or something : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Phreaker1997
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:You probably can ask your succubus companion to invite another suitable for both of you, maybe her friend or something : )
i will try....but what if nothing happens? should i try again or what?

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Phreaker1997 wrote: i will try....but what if nothing happens? should i try again or what?
When nothing happens, consult with your succubus companion about why and what to do next : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Phreaker1997
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
Phreaker1997 wrote: i will try....but what if nothing happens? should i try again or what?
When nothing happens, consult with your succubus companion about why and what to do next : )
thanks buddy : )

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I agree with darkwing, it's best to let your succubus find the right companion to join in for a one night stand. What you can do, is when spending time with her, mentally project to her what you would like to do, and see how she responds. Project that you want to make her happy first and foremost though.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Phreaker1997
new here
new here

marquest wrote:I agree with darkwing, it's best to let your succubus find the right companion to join in for a one night stand. What you can do, is when spending time with her, mentally project to her what you would like to do, and see how she responds. Project that you want to make her happy first and foremost though.
thanks for the advice marquest!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”