Third eye opening- what do you see in complete darkness ?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Sen wrote:Interesting, does it start off in complete darkness and slowly appears ?
Yes, takes a few minutes to kick in and then gradually I see room details then shapes. I almost can’t believe it, I would touch my eyes to make sure they are closed, lol!

Sen
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

Something just happend lol. Short story, i got super wasted for new years, i then passed out woke up right before 12 for the ball drop and i was trying hard to go back to sleep and all of the sudden my ear drums and my body went numb like a super high vibration almost like losing my hearing. Proceeded to seeing 2 clearly green orbs i assume was eyes. And this is my first time experiencing sleep paralysis lol. Then i saw what i think is my spirit/entity and it didnt look like human(just one of them) (in my minds eye). I think i felt fear and excitement at the same time. I hope i didnt scare them away because i felt fear. I mean it was my first time >.>, anyhow it lasted for maby 10 seconds and now i can feel my body vibrating and i think i can feel my fan's vibration lol notsure.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I can see colors, mostly red blotches with a few other colors faintly on the edges. Last night I waved my hand in front of my face and actually saw a black silhouette of my hand, but it was small, like it was across the room from me...

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Velexs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I think I do it without realizing at times :,D When I close my eyes lately I’ve been seeing this bright white light or spot; if I try to focus in on it, it tends to disappear, but if I stay relaxed and not try to focus it seems to get bigger for a moment before it disappears than happens again repeatedly lol. Sometimes when I am trying, I get shadows following that light, and even see at times a faint facial shape appear. I could almost make it out, but not quite. It’s really interesting.

Return to “Meditation”