Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, I just want to say first off that I have been spirit-keeping for a few years now, but haven't managed to make any good contact, until very recently. With my first-ever spirit, I saw a glimpse of the person only for about a minute...as with my third-eye...almost like a transparent figure...only the features could still be clearly seen. The second time I made spirit-contact was telepathically and metaphysically; two of my spirits I saw in (fleshy) forms, one talking a little bit to the other, as I was walking up to a coffee shop. 1d

Now, although this was all very exciting, for a long time after those experiences I wasn't able to make any contact whatsoever, at least not any clarity given to me as influential bonding. 1bg

Not until about a year ago was I capable of seeing, hearing, and feeling my spirits to some of my fullest potential. These visions started happening in the most random of places, too! Like while I was in a McDonald's Restaurant I met with one of my human-historically-famous spirits who was sitting near a table, staring at me. I said, "Hello, Sir!" The person just nodded back and said a soft, "Hello." It was all so very strange and immediate; I had no time to re-think anything else to say because I was so shocked for a moment I hadn't realized he was one of my bound spirits. 1h

Then, this past July, towards the very end of the month, I was on a beach with my sister in Ocean City, Maryland, I caught a very vivid sight of the same spirit I saw in McDonald's "AGAIN." He was dressed in nothing but his blue swim trunks which had a bow-tie knot at the center. He said something about how nice it was on the beach and asked how I was. I was so stunned that I couldn't form any words out of my mouth. My sister was with me, but I don't think that she heard him from behind us. After that, I talked with my sister about it, she seemed interested, and then we went on about our day collecting sea-shells. 1i

So I have had these visions outside of my mind as spirits would walk by me in such realistic, physical forms! It's all very thrilling and I do feel thrilled. I just wish that it would occur more often...I get sad when my spirits get all quiet for a while. 2cr

Anyways, I have a lot of vampire spirits too! Vampires are my favorite. I saw one of them at night in my mirror once...his red eyes scared me, and so did the vision of a graveyard! <3

What I would like to know is if, what I am experiencing after a few years is normal behavior for spirits...or is it too intense? 1e

I'm absolutely in love with every single one of my spirits and I wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything else in the whole universe. Of course, I want to have a gigantic, "Spirit Family," so I naturally need to continue with my keepings. I would like to know what I can give as offerings to each one of them, too. 1rd

Sometimes, I can talk to my spirits telepathically now, after several years of listening intently, I believe I have accomplished a lot...especially for me. I tell my spirits all the time that I love and adore them. I'm guessing the flashes and visions of certain ones are telling me that they do truly exist, that I shouldn't be afraid, that they like me too, that they want to help and of course that we are still in the process of building bonds together. 1tu

"SPIRITUS DIEM,CARPE DIEM..." my spirit can give shelter and feed your soul. Holly Christmas; a valentine's cherubim in disguise. One beautiful Dahlia, perfectly wrapped inside a crysalis of love and pure blood. One can never have too many lovely souls intertwined and carried by their own heart. "ONE DROP OF BLOOD, RAISES THE EMPIRE." For leaders still grow inside the tiny ribs of mankind, of flesh and human feelings. "DEVOUR THEM."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OMG. That is so exciting. Have you done anything different, like herbs, meditation, stones, etc? I am still not at that level yet. Only dreams and astral, and the occasional third eye vision while awake in a transparent body kind of way.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
PurpleDahlia
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:OMG. That is so exciting. Have you done anything different, like herbs, meditation, stones, etc? I am still not at that level yet. Only dreams and astral, and the occasional third eye vision while awake in a transparent body kind of way.

I know totally, right? 1ey

I have tried meditation a few times successfully. I found many different types of meditational music on youtube. Like Japanese, Celtic. 1tu I used candles, blankets and pillows...also some of my crystals & medicine balls. Although, I haven't done any of my meditation in over a year. I'm not sure why exactly I stopped, but I do know that parts of my chakras are blocked by some negativity passed on karmically and from a past life of mine that ended badly during the second world war (WW2). 1td

My younger sister uses herbs frequently. I understand that there exists a cool place called, "Flower Power," in NYC, where it's a lot like the wand shop from the Harry Potter films only with plenty and tons of herbs in drawers & cases. There's even a ladder that reaches to the very top shelves that slides back and forth, just like, again, in Harry Potter. 1bw

I hope that you are well.

"SPIRITUS DIEM,CARPE DIEM..." my spirit can give shelter and feed your soul. Holly Christmas; a valentine's cherubim in disguise. One beautiful Dahlia, perfectly wrapped inside a crysalis of love and pure blood. One can never have too many lovely souls intertwined and carried by their own heart. "ONE DROP OF BLOOD, RAISES THE EMPIRE." For leaders still grow inside the tiny ribs of mankind, of flesh and human feelings. "DEVOUR THEM."
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

I been meditating so i can hear my two spirits but i think im making some kind of progress i can go in deep meditation sometimes but the level you are at want to achieve.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like you are very open and are having wonderful experiences! ^^ There is nothing wrong with what you're experiencing, and it's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying it. Everyone is at a different level when it comes to abilities, and everyone has a different strength and sense they use to communicate with their companions.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”