active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Nobody knows your parents as well as you do.

Set aside rumors and speculation. Look at what you personally have observed, any good/bad things, red flags you've noticed, how they've treated you in the past/treat you in the present. What does your gut tell you?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Nobody knows your parents as well as you do.

Set aside rumors and speculation. Look at what you personally have observed, any good/bad things, red flags you've noticed, how they've treated you in the past/treat you in the present. What does your gut tell you?
Well tbh my father's side of the family allowed me 'more autonomy' when I stayed with them for a few days in memory. My mother says all sorts of things about them including when they reacted or how there might be sinister plots, but I was told when people divorce both sides have their 'stories' and own strong opinions. So far his asking for where I live at the moment in my state within the country.

I hear about a feud over money and etc but this might seem to be related to how I am being 'fooled' by somebody I believe in your reading you did for me. If things don't go too well with my mother and it turns out its all good then I could try moving to my mother's side of the family, or an aunt on his side idk but we've met I believe.

I got a reading for this and a card showed 'coffin', not asking you to decipher but thoughts on reliability?

My feeling on this after a conversation from a person thought it was ok along with the thought I should push forward to find the truth(Might be influenced by biased story) so I contacted but got the reading results above afterwards a day after.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Here's what I learned about life. Don't make other people's conflict our own. We're all working off human memory which is fallible and changes over time. Just be there for the people you love, and receive their gratitude for listening and offering empathy.

Life is hard. We are all guilty of some wrong, and all victims of some over the top unjust punishment.

The less we engage in conversations of the past, the less often we will remain there.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Here's what I learned about life. Don't make other people's conflict our own. We're all working off human memory which is fallible and changes over time. Just be there for the people you love, and receive their gratitude for listening and offering empathy.

Life is hard. We are all guilty of some wrong, and all victims of some over the top unjust punishment.

The less we engage in conversations of the past, the less often we will remain there.
Definitely, build your own relationship with each family member, independently of how your parents and/or paternal and maternal sides of the family regard one another.

If money was possibly a problem with any of your relatives, then keep your finances as separate from theirs as possible, so there won't be a problem with anyone abusing your trust on that score.

Sorry that some folks in your family might not be treating your other family members well. They're still all your family, and nobody wants or likes to feel like they're stuck in the middle in a conflict. Try to make your own, independent connections to the relatives on both sides of your family, and if necessary, let them know that you'd rather not hear them put down the relatives on the other side of the family. YOU didn't have anything to do with whatever the conflict was, so they need not drag you into it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I do hope the sayings from mother that my dad 'secretly hates me' or my 'half sisters competing agaisnt me for inheritance' are false though for above if I arrange to meet/give the place where I live as agreed. If not and it turns out to be true I might have to worry about 'hired thugs' or stuff like that.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ServantofJustice wrote:I do hope the sayings from mother that my dad 'secretly hates me' or my 'half sisters competing agaisnt me for inheritance' are false though for above if I arrange to meet/give the place where I live as agreed. If not and it turns out to be true I might have to worry about 'hired thugs' or stuff like that.
What I know about feelings and intentions is it changes day to day. Your dad may be frustrated with you at times, and only you would know why. People may interpret that one time he voiced something as all of time. Which is cruel to pass on. When really all it takes is for you to give some space and say or do something to sooth his ears.

And ask the question why is your sister competing with you? Is she struggling? Is this a representation of who loved who more? People are petty and mean when they feel lack or oppressed. Hard to be a big person when you're life crams you into a small box. A little understanding like you know what...."you need it more" suddenly opens their heart to you. And maybe some day in the future she will learn to be generous because she will realize the world is not out to get her. I don't know your family. So I'd be holding my breath. But that's what I do when money conflicts arise with family. My siblings all don't care about money, because I don't care about money. I spend if I have. I conserve if I don't. They get it.

Besides, I have magic. And I trade options so....money usually appears out of thin air.

I don't know why the American culture in general is weird about money. I see how they behave in a circle of friends and how they treat their SO. They could all learn to share a little more. It's OK to pay a little more and accept a little more. It all evens out in the end.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I do hope the sayings from mother that my dad 'secretly hates me' or my 'half sisters competing agaisnt me for inheritance' are false though for above if I arrange to meet/give the place where I live as agreed. If not and it turns out to be true I might have to worry about 'hired thugs' or stuff like that.
What I know about feelings and intentions is it changes day to day. Your dad may be frustrated with you at times, and only you would know why. People may interpret that one time he voiced something as all of time. Which is cruel to pass on. When really all it takes is for you to give some space and say or do something to sooth his ears.

And ask the question why is your sister competing with you? Is she struggling? Is this a representation of who loved who more? People are petty and mean when they feel lack or oppressed. Hard to be a big person when you're life crams you into a small box. A little understanding like you know what...."you need it more" suddenly opens their heart to you. And maybe some day in the future she will learn to be generous because she will realize the world is not out to get her. I don't know your family. So I'd be holding my breath. But that's what I do when money conflicts arise with family. My siblings all don't care about money, because I don't care about money. I spend if I have. I conserve if I don't. They get it.

Besides, I have magic. And I trade options so....money usually appears out of thin air.

I don't know why the American culture in general is weird about money. I see how they behave in a circle of friends and how they treat their SO. They could all learn to share a little more. It's OK to pay a little more and accept a little more. It all evens out in the end.
I’m not sure if that’s true like said but he claims that she ‘lies’. I have to hear from them more and be careful.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I’m not sure if that’s true like said but he claims that she ‘lies’. I have to hear from them more and be careful.
Whether it's the truth or a lie, it's still cruel. Instead of trying to make relationships better she is straining your relationship. And so to HIM it's a lie. To her, she is interpreting him with not so many words. She essentially is intellectually lazy. When she does that she is covert about her own feelings towards you, because we believe everyone agrees with how we feel, so we gloss over the details and put the blame on someone else.

I have a friend who does this all the time when she hates a BEHAVIOR. While we discuss things a certain person can change she goes and blabs saying oh "you should hear the thing people say about you." Totally crass if you ask me. Not helpful to the receiver and it creates a bunch of dark and isolating feeling.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”