Could anyone tell me are these call astral travel or not?

Myrrh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Maybe.. an elf?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eizarei
Zodiac:

Hello,

I've got some question about what I have experienced for long time. And still don't find the answer yet. So could anyone tell me if they're called astral travel or not. I feel it more than just a fantasy dream but still not sure they are astral travel.

There're many cases. I'll try my best to give all detail that I can remember. Anyway, my native language is not English so if you get confused with something. Please ask me. > <!!

This one happened when I was young. I think it was school break at the time. I was so sleepy in daytime so I decided to take a nap. And then, in my sleep.. not sure it was a dream or not but I found myself standing in the dark place. No one and nothing there, only an endless darkness. Then there was a dim light on the ground. A light show a way to somewhere ahead. In my mind, I feel like if I walked there I would find something really important and it was I really searching for so long time ago. (..even I don't know what it is or what it look like. I just feel it was something really very important to me.) So I walk forward to see what the glowing way guide me to. Finally I found a dome-like building. The light inside the building is a really strong white light. There was still no one I could see... Or at least I didn't see anyone else. I felt like what I search for is there, inside the building so I step inside. Suddenly before I could do anything more, there was someone pulling me from behind. And he drag me along the way back. After being dragged for a long way, I found there was my body sleeping on the sofa. Then the one who dragging me throw me inside my body. And then I woke up.

There're 2-3 times I dream(?) like this. When I try to talk to mother or the others. They said it's horror and creepy dream and said that I should go to the temple. / / - \ \ They said it look like I was wandering or lost in the land between life and death. And it's some kind of bad omen in their thought.

One day I woke up too early in the morning and there was plenty of time before the time I should get up, so I continued sleeping. After closing my eyes for awhile, I still realized myself that I was inside my blanket, I felt like someone grab my body and pulling me out and bring me far far away from home as I could see my house is smaller and smaller. I tried to look who grabbing me.. And.. I found.. A giant gorilla? His height is around 10floor building, I guess. I was struggle and tried to summon fire. Then he released me. But I don't know where I was and how to get home. The creature there.. Some like animal on earth very bigger. And some ...not what I could find on earth. Most of them chased after me when they saw me. I ran anf tried to find someone that I could ask about where I was. Finally I found.. uh.. An crystal alien? She a mother of 4-5 children. I asked her where I was and she told that I was on planet.. (..something I can't remember the name)

Me: Oh well.., so where I can find human? I want to go home.

Mother alien: Human? You should go on planet xxx (..some code here, I think it means an earth) But dear, why would you go there? You know that people here hate human. (..oh, so I got the answer why I was casing away...) They are selfish and blood-like. They keep fighting and continue an endless war. And they always look down on other being. See? They are really infamous. So why do you want to go there?

Me:.. uh.., well... OwQ... *how I could oppose her.. orz* ..I'm a human.. ,too..

At last, I found a way back and I woke up. It's only a half of hour but I feel like it was so long time.

It's like a fantasy dream but I feel like it' real. Not sure what it is...

I was sleeping and suddenly feel there was a strong light before my eyes. And then I found myself in.. a forest? I felt confused since I should in my bed and how I was there... I found someone there. He guided me to somewhere and pointed to a small tree. I didn't know what he want me do do... But Iook like he want me to do something the little tree so touch a dry leaf. Then it changed from brown to green leaf. I saw him smiling and then he told about some herb around there, saying I would use it soonly. And I got up after that.

I was taking a nap. I really realze all time tgat I was napping and how my physical body are. But I saw a..some kind of market.. No it should be some festival. I was walking thete along with someone. And I saw something interesting so I stopped by. There were some other good inside so I open the door and walk in. Suddenly, the door was closed and locked. I was confused that why the door closed and what about the one who was along with me. Then the door was forcing open. A man with long grey hair standing there yelled "Give my daughter back!" And then I woke up, confused what happened. For more detail my real (or at least, in this life, biological) father got a black short hair not long grey hair. Anyway I still like I know that man before ..but well, I may find out soon if it's necessary

uhh.. I should stop only 4 cases. Or it would be too long. Thank you everyone who read untill the end. > <~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Since you mentioned sleeping, napping, etc., it is also possible that they were lucid dreaming : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Myrrh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Since you mentioned sleeping, napping, etc., it is also possible that they were lucid dreaming : )
Thank you for the answer. > <
So they can also be lucid dreaming, right?

'Cause when I asked my friend she told me that lucid dreaming means I have to control the dream to the way I want too.. but I can't change any stories of them. I can only continue the story till I wake up but can't control or change it. That why I'm not sure if it's still called lucid dream. ^^ So thank you again for the answer.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I love your name ^-^

After reading this I'm leaning toward dreams since you said you were sleeping...
Myrrh wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:Since you mentioned sleeping, napping, etc., it is also possible that they were lucid dreaming : )

'Cause when I asked my friend she told me that lucid dreaming means I have to control the dream to the way I want too.. but I can't change any stories of them. I can only continue the story till I wake up but can't control or change it. That why I'm not sure if it's still called lucid dream. ^^ So thank you again for the answer.
I agree with your friend, this sounds more like dreaming, not necessarily lucid dreaming, since you seemed to not have full control. I personally would not call this lucid dreaming based on that.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Eilana wrote:I agree with your friend, this sounds more like dreaming, not necessarily lucid dreaming, since you seemed to not have full control. I personally would not call this lucid dreaming based on that.
Oo yep, this is right : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Myrrh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Eilana wrote:I love your name ^-^

After reading this I'm leaning toward dreams since you said you were sleeping...
Myrrh wrote:

I agree with your friend, this sounds more like dreaming, not necessarily lucid dreaming, since you seemed to not have full control. I personally would not call this lucid dreaming based on that.
Thank you for the answer >w<
Yes, I don't have full control of them so that why I'm not sure they are really lucid dream. (I just only that they're not true in physically. And always realize that my physical body is sleeping....err.. I hope you won't get confused. I know it's a dream but I can't control it, is there's any specific name to call it?
Sometime I met entities who being with me in those dream(?) too. So it really confused me what I should call them. XD)

Anyways, thank you for liking my name~~~ >w< <3 Your name sounds cute too.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”