new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

Kindredmuse- my angels eyes don't necessarily glow but he does have an all over glow to him. Two different colored eyes actually sounds quite beautiful! It still sounds like an angelic entity to me, there are many different races so they are sure to look different from each other! The warm hands sounds like he's doing energy work on you! I get that sensation from my CH courtwinds, along with a tingling sensation when they do energy work on me! It's a very calming feeling! :)

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
kindredmuse
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dea

Archangel Mason wrote:Kindredmuse- my angels eyes don't necessarily glow but he does have an all over glow to him. Two different colored eyes actually sounds quite beautiful! It still sounds like an angelic entity to me, there are many different races so they are sure to look different from each other! The warm hands sounds like he's doing energy work on you! I get that sensation from my CH courtwinds, along with a tingling sensation when they do energy work on me! It's a very calming feeling! :)
It is very calming. He only seems to do it when I'm scared, or alone. Because the first time I felt it I panicked more than I should have 1am. I just smile when I encounter now.

kindredmuse
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dea

Lovaloxs wrote:Wow that's amazing
It really Is, although I was extremely terrified at first. 2cy

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”