kindredmuse
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dea

Hello everybody,

I have been experiencing supernatural occurrences, and it isn't the location that is the problem...it follows me everywhere. It is a very powerful presence. I see it often when I'm awake, and in my dreams too. I don't feel as if I'm in danger though. I've seen spirits and entities all my life, I know when they are good or bad. As I've gotten older it's only been negative though 1sa . But when he's around I feel safe and protected and get touches of warm hands that comfort my shoulder, and sometimes my back. I can talk to him, but only in my dreams. If I see him in person it's only a quick glimpse with a gentle smile...but then he disappears again. Mostly he looks human... but he has an aura than can't be human, and his appearance is too surreal. He always wears a suit, (or expensive clothing) that he changes every time I see him, which led me to believe that he was a living entity. I know his name, but I don't what he is! If I ask him he just replies "You should know." With an expression of expectation. I have dreams and random visions of memories with him...but it isn't enough to determine what he is in my life. 1sa

If there is anyone with information about this, or even some experience...please reply. I'm so confused.

Thank you. <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm maybe this listing can help?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

Wow that's amazing

kindredmuse
new here
new here

Hello,

Thank you so much for answering! I will check on the item suggested.

Most gratitude.

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

One of my unbound angel guardians always presents himself in a very high end, expensive suit. Maybe it's an angel?

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
kindredmuse
new here
new here

Hello, Archangel Mason

He could be. Although I'm not really certain of it because he has mixed energies...possible hybrid maybe? Do his eyes glow like the one beside me? His eyes are different colors one yellow, and one green.

Thanks for your response! It gives me more possible clues. You're guardian angel sounds absolutely lovely by the way. <3

kindredmuse
new here
new here

Archangel Mason wrote:One of my unbound angel guardians always presents himself in a very high end, expensive suit. Maybe it's an angel?
Hello,

He could be, although I'm not certain because of his mixed energy...hybrid maybe? Do your angel's eyes glow? The mysterious being has eyes that glow, one yellow, and one green.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It gives me more clues to figuring out who he is. Your angel sounds absolutely lovely by the way. <3

kindredmuse
new here
new here

Archangel Mason wrote:One of my unbound angel guardians always presents himself in a very high end, expensive suit. Maybe it's an angel?
He could be, but it's hard to tell because of his mixed energy. One question, do your angel guardian's eyes glow? Because the mysterious entity has eyes that glow, one yellow, and one green.

Thank you for responding, it gives me more ideas to find out who he could be. Your angel sounds lovely by the way. <3

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

It just sounds like you have some connections to look into. I don't see anything wrong or off about your experience, as it's very common to have companions who connect with us who leave us a little trail of breadcrumbs look into and discover.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
kindredmuse
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote:It just sounds like you have some connections to look into. I don't see anything wrong or off about your experience, as it's very common to have companions who connect with us who leave us a little trail of breadcrumbs look into and discover.
What you're saying is true, and I am glad you said it. This is something that I have to make effort for in order to get the answers that I need.

Thank you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”