Creepy Hollows Bindings, Rebindings, etc

TheCountess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I would find it highly unethical to rebind a spirit that they know not about.
Aside from unethical I find it ridiculously amusing... and dangerous.
The art of binding, rebinding and unbinding must begin and end with the same Practitioner, in this case... If you gained your spirit (or other entity) from CreepyHollows, by law (and respect) of the Craft only CreepyHollows can assist you - for they are the ones who summoned it in the first place.

My loyalty lies with CreepyHollows, Magnolia and Ash. I would not risk going to anyone else.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Ignore the haters. As always, haters gonna hate. You will be blessed for sure because you take the craft VERY SERIOUSLY and you really have the sincere intention to help people. You are one of the VERY FEW magicians who are taking the craft very seriously and you should be proud of it.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Hey guys, I need to find the listing in the CH store for rebinding one of my spirits (bound by them previously to MV) to another vessel. I do NOT want to use the UCBOAT bag for that. I want them to do it. Can you please help me find the listing's link? Thanks

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:We never charge to rebind any spirit or spell you feel needs a rebinding. You would simply write into us with ALL the information we need (order #, spell or spirit name, any details we need to know) and then you are placed on our schedule for the rebind.
@polyana005 I don't know if this has been updated but it may shed some light on the question in the post before last.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

@Lewk, thanks a lot!

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I find it hard to believe that NO one can undo so-and-so's bindings other then them, it's not impossible and it doesnt matter who conjured the being, as a conjure, you help beings meet people. That doesn't grant you ownership of them which seems like a very "human" thing to assume.

The problem is if some one claims they can undo a binding by somone else, are they trust worthy? What do they stand to gain and so on. That being said, what makes anyone trust worthy to begin with? Unless you yourself can verify things on a metaphysical level I'd be cautious of EVERYONE, not to say everyone is delusional or out to get you, just it's better to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. At least that's how I try to be.

I also try to remain unbias especially with ppl/sellers on the internet. CH was my first step into the spirit companionship world but it's not like I KNOW Ash and Mags or any other seller for that matter so I never put all my trust into somone. I've been screwed over by ppl I DO know personally so im a cautious person.

Yea I saw this thread pop back up and just had an OCD moment where I had to rant to avoid having anxiety about it x,x

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:I find it hard to believe that NO one can undo so-and-so's bindings other then them, it's not impossible and it doesnt matter who conjured the being, as a conjure, you help beings meet people. That doesn't grant you ownership of them which seems like a very "human" thing to assume.
Binding is not ownership. It is an agreement / contract, and it is not easy to annul without knowing the specific clauses for canceling the agreement.
One example is marriage contract, when you're married, it doesn't mean any jealous lover can annul your marriage contract that easily. Similarly with business agreement.
DeeArtLover wrote:The problem is if some one claims they can undo a binding by somone else, are they trust worthy? What do they stand to gain and so on. That being said, what makes anyone trust worthy to begin with? Unless you yourself can verify things on a metaphysical level I'd be cautious of EVERYONE, not to say everyone is delusional or out to get you, just it's better to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. At least that's how I try to be.
If you don't trust anyone, one way is to learn the methods yourself until you know you can verify the meta. On the other hand, to learn the meta, you need to trust the teachers or their writings, even if you can't verify the meta. So it is a conundrum : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JessicaWright
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

A spirit can be banished from a vessel releasing them of all ties. When a spirit is banished they are no longer tied to the human or vessel any more and are free to be conjured by another conjurer or exist without bond. Banishing a spirit is not painful but it is a serious practice that can result in feeling of rejection for both the Keeper and spirit. Before a spirit is banished all other methods of making ammends should be explored.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JessicaWright wrote:A spirit can be banished from a vessel releasing them of all ties. When a spirit is banished they are no longer tied to the human or vessel any more and are free to be conjured by another conjurer or exist without bond. Banishing a spirit is not painful but it is a serious practice that can result in feeling of rejection for both the Keeper and spirit. Before a spirit is banished all other methods of making ammends should be explored.
Did you read the posts near the the top of this thread? I think undoing a binding (which is an agreement, perhaps with added protections ) is different from banishing, which is kind of exercising control over your space where there is no agreement for the spirit to be there.

I have an item that disrupts stable energy constructs and workings,including attached spirits from objects. But the info with that said it is hard to undo what a more powerful practitioner has put in place. This is a commonly quoted 'law'. So obviously yes there are situations in which you can remove or banish a spirit from a vessel. But I think we ought to take very seriously what CreepyHollows says on this near the top of this thread:
creepyhollows wrote: I assure you, without pause or hesitation, no one can undo our bindings or redo them. This is our life 24/7. The methods we create are proprietary and unique to us. If anyone tells you they can unbind a binding from CH they are either lying to you purposefully & with an agenda to make themselves seem more powerful, or they are mistaken.

We have developed multiple-layered protections & safeguards with ALL of our bindings. If someone tries to tamper with a spirit, entity, or spell that does not belong to them and was not created by us, the bindings are in complete lock-down and they will not respond to the outsider. They will respond only to you. It is up to the spirits & entities to decide who they speak to, but they agree to be bound because they know in our care they will receive only the BEST of conduit binding to be a part of your life.

How likely do you think spirits & entities would be to agree to bindings and relationships with you if they thought they could be encroached upon & their privacy violated? This is the reason our spirits & entities are so highly regarded and Creepy Hollows is as big as it is. We offer respect and protection to all spirits & entities who find homes through us.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”