s this suppose to make us smart to use 100% of your brain

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Brain areas are specialized and the things they do don't always go well together. Think it is really a good idea to use all of them at once? Try sitting on the toilet to use it while dancing - kick those legs, throw those arms, and sing really loud. Maybe eat something, have a drink, memorize a few phone numbers, and take a nap while you are at it. Everyone knows that using 100% at once makes you smart and powerful.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Inedible wrote:Brain areas are specialized and the things they do don't always go well together. Think it is really a good idea to use all of them at once? Try sitting on the toilet to use it while dancing - kick those legs, throw those arms, and sing really loud. Maybe eat something, have a drink, memorize a few phone numbers, and take a nap while you are at it. Everyone knows that using 100% at once makes you smart and powerful.

I see what you are saying. If this is ON then this other part has to be off. Like if I am asleep (off), this other part of my brain is on. For the whole darn thing to be on would be disorienting. If we look at it that way, we are never truly at 100%.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:
Kitsune wrote:What is your question?

The spell as far as I can understand just connects you with the "god level" or if you'd prefer soul level (since we technically are immortals and gods in our own right) consciousness, your highest self, true self, etc.

Also, the whole thing about humans using just 10% of their brain is a total myth and completely fake. There's nothing true about it. We use all parts of our brain, just not all at the same time, because that would cause overload and just fry your brain and potentially kill you.
what about retarded people how much brain power you think they use very little obviously
That's is highly rude and inconsiderate. And no, I don't.
Agreed... that's insensitive to the folks with learning disabilities, of which I know more than one.

I'm inclined to think that a person who finds it hard to learn, might be using their brain MORE than someone without a disability, because they have to work that much harder to achieve their goals. It's the same way a person with a physical disability might have to battle hard just to walk across the room, whereas an able-bodied person might just walk that distance without thinking twice.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:
Kitsune wrote:What is your question?

The spell as far as I can understand just connects you with the "god level" or if you'd prefer soul level (since we technically are immortals and gods in our own right) consciousness, your highest self, true self, etc.

Also, the whole thing about humans using just 10% of their brain is a total myth and completely fake. There's nothing true about it. We use all parts of our brain, just not all at the same time, because that would cause overload and just fry your brain and potentially kill you.
what about retarded people how much brain power you think they use very little obviously
That's is highly rude and inconsiderate. And no, I don't.
Agreed... that's insensitive to the folks with learning disabilities, of which I know more than one.

I'm inclined to think that a person who finds it hard to learn, might be using their brain MORE than someone without a disability, because they have to work that much harder to achieve their goals. It's the same way a person with a physical disability might have to battle hard just to walk across the room, whereas an able-bodied person might just walk that distance without thinking twice.
In this case what would it say about me? And is it possible then that some people who are 'less intelligent' brains can actually become 'very intelligent' from that use? Different people are born differently maybe.

I mean for me I know that I've always found maths or the more complex ones extremely difficult to grasp. At the start atleast sometimes getting a hold of the mathematical concepts was near impossible, and took hours, days or sometimes a single week.

But suddenly found topics like history, theology, philosophy, sociology and political science(The last three, T, P and P.S were outside of school) easy for myself to take in during my school years.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

As in people with 'lower IQ' vs 'higher IQ' for above(No offence intended)?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think everyone has things they excel in, and the secret is we have to track those things down. When it's a scholastic subject, the talent is easier to uncover, because we're required to study in school. It won't take long to spot which classes are easier or harder for us.

But some people's talents aren't related to school. My grandmother had such a green thumb, I swear she could just about make plastic plants grow. She'd pick up wilted, half-dead plants for sale at Woolworth's, and after a while in her care, it'd be the healthiest plant you ever saw.

And sometimes, we have to re-channel our abilities when life gets in the way. I know a blind lady who is now a sculptor. But she was born able to see. She used to draw and paint. Then retinitis pigmentosa took her sight. She switched over to sculpting in clay, and now she works on the pottery wheel as well. The artistry is still there, but now she expresses it in new ways.

Everyone has things that we find more challenging, too. I used to have to work harder on math classes than, say, English classes. And forget gym, lol. I got passing grades for completing everything we had to do in gym class, but let's just say those grades were based on effort, not finesse. Athleticism isn't my strong suit, lol. At least I can say I tried.

If I judged myself on my athletic abilities, I'd be WAY below average. If I judged myself on one of the things I know I'm talented at, I'd come in above average. So we can't judge a whole person based on how well they do one thing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

God level consciousness isn't about your talents, I don't think. God level consciousness is the awareness of and use of creation through our minds. I can tell you whatever I think I know, I have light years more to know. This is just scratching the surface. Being smart or clever is one thing. Knowing the illusions and the constructs we exist in and how to use it to our advantage is another.

In math being smart meant being accurate and being able to follow a path to solve a number problem. That is a construct. But the guy or gal who invented this construct (math) is brilliant. I recall Einstein was horrible math student. He probably wasn't very accurate but understood how to solve problems nevertheless. But he was aware of something others were not. So the mind can open at a later date. And what we used to suck at, we can become better, through other brilliant people's tools.

I will say this. All things are imaginary before they are real. Though all imaginary things are not real. And to that. Go and create your reality.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Don't take anything personally. That goes double for anything said by people on the internet who don't know you and never will. For that matter, don't believe anything you think or feel.

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Inedible wrote:For that matter, don't believe anything you think or feel.
Makes me think of Robert Anton Wilson...

Return to “Paranormal Energy”