You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

What is your question?

The spell as far as I can understand just connects you with the "god level" or if you'd prefer soul level (since we technically are immortals and gods in our own right) consciousness, your highest self, true self, etc.

Also, the whole thing about humans using just 10% of their brain is a total myth and completely fake. There's nothing true about it. We use all parts of our brain, just not all at the same time, because that would cause overload and just fry your brain and potentially kill you.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Not smart as in suddenly knows science and programming like a genius but connect you with source. Though I believe our soul is immortal, but we are lower case i before we are uppercase I. Not everyone is upper case I.

God level is knowing how creation occurs. Perhaps some kind of epiphany and enlightenment.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:What is your question?

The spell as far as I can understand just connects you with the "god level" or if you'd prefer soul level (since we technically are immortals and gods in our own right) consciousness, your highest self, true self, etc.

Also, the whole thing about humans using just 10% of their brain is a total myth and completely fake. There's nothing true about it. We use all parts of our brain, just not all at the same time, because that would cause overload and just fry your brain and potentially kill you.
what about retarded people how much brain power you think they use very little obviously

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:
Kitsune wrote:What is your question?

what about retarded people how much brain power you think they use very little obviously
That's is highly rude and inconsiderate. And no, I don't.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

You utilize 100% of your brain capacity. All of the individual parts of your brain are working together to process information. Our brains are not as compartmentalized as something like a computer for example.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

what about retarded people how much brain power you think they use very little obviously[/quote]

All brains use 100% of their capacity.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Too true. Even I wouldn't try to get away with talking about retards anymore. We are supposed to just pretend that there isn't anything wrong with them and hope they stay out of sight. If we were going to talk about them, though, I would point out that people who have limitations to overcome often work harder than normal people. Which isn't to say that they aren't normal, too. Because we are all normal.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm not so sure we do use 100% of our capability. If that were true I'd be an amazing psychic who can astral project at will, who can program, play the piano, sing, do art, and fly to the moon. I haven't flown to the moon yet. 1am

I believe it is operating at our current 100%, however, the neuro networks can grow to more capabilities in the future. I think they mean to say 100% of human potential. And you don't know until you try.

If you drive a beat up car, it works at it's 100%....it cannot work at a Ferrari's 100%. Unless you have a skilled mechanic to tinker with it. That could be a neurosurgeon, a spirit, hypnotist, god or head injury.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I'm not so sure we do use 100% of our capability. If that were true I'd be an amazing psychic who can astral project at will, who can program, play the piano, sing, do art, and fly to the moon. I haven't flown to the moon yet. 1am

I believe it is operating at our current 100%, however, the neuro networks can grow to more capabilities in the future. I think they mean to say 100% of human potential. And you don't know until you try.

If you drive a beat up car, it works at it's 100%....it cannot work at a Ferrari's 100%. Unless you have a skilled mechanic to tinker with it. That could be a neurosurgeon, a spirit, hypnotist, god or head injury.

You should take a look at EEG scans of the brain then.

Welt you’re suggesting would in fact be true not if you use 100 percent of your brains capacity but if you were conscious of it.

You are totally unaware of a good majority of your brain activity after all.

memento mori

Return to “Paranormal Energy”