Need a little help please

newboy123
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi i have done the letter meathod for summoning a succubus, and im not sure if it is a succubus.
I have spoken to it in my head and i feel it touching my body as i type this now.
I made contact with this succubus on the 29th of October 2017 and it is now the 7th of January
The problem is that i have not had intercourse or anything with her and i worry that it is something else.
If it helps i have had two strange dreams with one of them consisting of something invisible under the covers with me, and the other consisting of a invisible girl straddling me, and i felt her, like she was real (sexually), the 2nd dream was a lucid dream, and i am confused with what is going on an i am starting to get worried about this.

Questions:
1. If it is not a succubus. Any suggestions on what it could be?
2. Is their any way possible i can validate that it is a succubus?
3. If it is a succubus how can i deepen the connection?

I would just like to say thank you in advance for your comments

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

1. Hard to say, as you explicitly set out to summon a succubus. (Side note for future reference/suggestion: Always use white light/other protection to keep you spiritually guarded and allow access to only "X" where X in this case = succubus). If this fails, I've heard that calling on angels/invoking the name of Jesus in banishment rituals tends to work just as well and I believe it's never too late to cast said white protection mantle or bubble.
2. Pendulum with alphabet board. Tell the weighted object/pendulum to spin for a yes, observe, then spin for a no observe that direction of spin and with board it can possibly spell out answers. Kind of like ouija but not as many horror stories if at all there were any.
3. Thought speak, automatic writing, sketching what comes to your mind. Scented candles, alone time, sexual magick with energy towards X, X being succubus. Not a complete list just what comes to mind. CH has an extensive encyclopedia entry for succubus and what days of the week, scents, flowers, colours, animals etc you can use in form or images to bond with.

newboy123
new here
new here

Update did a little pendulum work she is a princess djinn and she is not monogamous and their is another on its way which is a succubus and according to her she is a queen wtf is going on. I am confused to <<Removed by Mod>> rn

WarlockHusky
new here
new here

Trust but verify with pendulum, be specific in who you are addressing, courteous even in thought speak, and verify if needed with followup questions.

newboy123
new here
new here

Oh an btw we had a conversation on feeding and she said it works by her life force combining with mine
mixing together and then in a looping action it then get fired back into both partners 50:50. According to her this may cause exhaustion due to your body getting used to the new energy that is present. So basically in a nutshell im slowly becoming her can someone please clarify or correct me if i am wrong???????

WarlockHusky
new here
new here

Sounds about right but your interpretation might be slightly off. Accordingly, it gets fired back respectively after mingling so I'm gonna say it's like a wager you combine into a pool and you both win so you get your bet back 50/50. You will not slowly become her unless some other necromancy is at work that I've yet heard of, but the exhaustion part should fade as your energies get tuned to one another. Ultimately, sounds like you're bonding quite well with your friend.

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

hey newboy, just watch this video, very insightful regarding sex with a succubus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax11rJZcXYg

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

She will drain you until the point you will die of exhaustion. So whats the lesson we have learned from this kids ? Leave it to the pros

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

So you did a summoning for a succubus then what you got was a “princess djinn” that needs to feed off something? Sounds like a trickster to me, if i were you i would stop using the pendulum immediatly because using this devices without any sort of protection can invite this mysterious being more into your life and even attract more, try to get a reading to know what you are dealing with if its really a trickster it will tell you ANYTHING to keep manipulating you

newboy123
new here
new here

I have stopped using the pendulum it touches me and caresses me (from the start)and kisses me (more recent), but i think that it it is a trickster since when i am with it i get a heavy head and it starts playing with my third eye. This trickster smells like something has died quite literally and whenever i irritate it becomes so strong and it fills my bedroom, it keeps whispering in my ear which is not scary and it dosent frighten me at all in fact. I asked about how feeding works with succubus, it was something i brought up sicne i wanted to know roughly how it worked. Supposibly this thing loves me??? I dont know why and it has said it was with me from birth, honestly it feels like <<removed by moderator>>. IF this is a trickster any way i can quickly get rid of it any suggestions??.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”