A ghost story that later shows up in a dream?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My father has a ghost story and I've been debating on whether or not I should share it. But it seems that anyone who hears the story has had the similar dream. There's a certain being with a certain appendage involved and it's not below the belt. Mine was...horrible for me. Not sure if I should mention it here. Goosebumps....

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Tell me. And I'll tell you what I dream.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Same. Dont say A and then withhold us B

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Night-Sky
new here
new here

As long as you don't think that it will then just suddenly do something else then just show up in a dream after hearing it then I think it should be ok to tell anyone it otherwise you might want to message people in a way or another who are fine with possible risk of something else happening as of course not everyone enjoys some things that could possibly come out of it otherwise. You could also try figuring somewhat out if there's a spefic type of one it could be and that it's not aggressive at least towards other people. I think it seems like it could very well be ok to tell it but you might possibly want to see if the ghost is ok with it as some don't really like the idea of it getting out it's a lot more rare then you would hear from some people but there have been situations where sense it didn't have very good intentions in the first place it has gotten aggressive because it was still with the people instead of not being with them so it didn't really care for tracking them down. I'm not sure of course if all of this is solid but if you want you can take something out of that I guess

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Tell me. And I'll tell you what I dream.
Okay here's the story. Bit of background: My father is Vietnamese, he grew up in a straw hut and he heard this story from his neighbors prior having to leave the country due to the war. 1969's time:

"There was a couple who could not have children; the couple had prayed to the gods and still didn't have children. They then started to pray to the olden trees, gnarled with age and then one day the woman conceived a child. The child looked like any other, but it never cried, it never did anything like a normal baby would do. The parents were just happy they had a child and weren't bothered with those facts. The mother would go into the forest near by to fetch wood and gather other supplies as she would weave baskets. The father was hunter and he would go out and spend time hunting rabbits, fish, toads/frogs whatever was naturally available to them.

All was normal to the parents, they were happy they had a child and could continue their way of life. Once day they noticed that the meat they had hanging from the hooks in the kitchen would disappear. The father asked the wife, she said she didn't know anything. They thought it could have been one of the neighbors who could have stolen the meat. So they set up a plan, the father purposely filled all the hooks up with raw meat; rabbits fish and toads/frogs.

Both of them "left" for a bit of time (20 minutes, they had a baby after all) they hid in the bushes awaiting their neighbor. When they noticed something very strange. The baby's crib started to rock back and forth, however there wasn't anyone around to do so. From the crib a long blue tongue stretched and wrapped it self around one of the meats and pulled in down to the crib. The parents mortified, stood up. They saw that the meat was being pulled into their child's mouth. The parents then decided that they would come home and act like everything was normal....for a few days. The mother went on to weave baskets, the father would hunt. Then one day, when they went out to gather, they never came back as they decided to flee their home and leave the "child." They disappeared and no one knows what happened to the baby or the parents."

When my father told me of this story it was in Vietnamese. Even when he told the story there was hesitation, he's the kind of person who would let you know if he was very uncomfortable. He did say he didn't feel well. Later on 8 years in the future, I told my friend who I've known since high school. My dream was that I was in my bathroom with the mirror on the wall. Everything looked fine, the the me in mirror side started to stick out a sickly blue tongue, it kept going and going and going. I was petrified in the dream, I couldn't move as the "me" looked directly at me. Then I woke up in cold sweat and a high fever. Prior to the dream, I didn't have any cold or flu symptoms.

My friend had the same dream, she was locked in the bathroom, but when she saw "herself" doing "that" she walked out of the bathroom and continued on her dreams. I woke up in cold sweat for the first time in my life with a hot fever.

That end the story and my experience. I wonder what you'll have. Or maybe Gene Simmons will visit you via mirror lmao xD I jest terribly

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Is it odd that I'm getting a image of a frog like girl in my head after reading this?And along with that since I'm typing this,am I the only one who feels the parents were being jerks for abandoning the child they wanted just because they had a long blue tongue?

Blessed be

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

No strange dream here. Me driving a tank and blowing things up , the usual stuff ^^

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Eh. Must be my imagination then. At least it's not light the ringu series movie, when you hear a story and you die or get cursed.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Localized ghost stories usually have more effects on the natives, indeed : )

I kinda remember reading or listening to similar story before (the baby with long tongue thingy) but can't remember from where or whom... While the ancient tree reminded me of the myth of genderuwo (from Indonesia) and kapre (from Philippine).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”