Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mother Earth or Gaia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Martian
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Empathic Cap
Zodiac:

Hello,
As a young psychic/medium for the past few days I've discovered that the spirit world and the divine particularly like to communicate with me by using the numbers that are seen on the clocks. While other times if I'm doing a tarot reading of some sort they will put a song upon the radio where the lyrics or some parts will trigger my Clairsentiences. Which I'll either help me answer a particular question or just a general message.

For an example of my experience: I did a reading about a man who was sacrifice from the Illuminati for the engagement of Prince Harry and Megan. Anyways I asked the spirit through the tarot what the mans cause of death was. Throughout me asking this question as I was shuffling the man was getting really pissed because I kept on asking for his cause of death and he would reply "I was a <<Removed by mod>> sacrifice".

This all occurred at 10:06am which the meaning of this time as a Angel Number means that you need to think positively and go down a positive path in life. At this time on the radio the song "Wrapped around your Fingers" by The Police these particular lyrics stood out to me while I was shuffling "Trust your intuition and your your thoughts willcome to fruitful".

This song really hit upon many levels because in Songfacts http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1683, Sting talks about knowing a friend who was a Professional psychic and was a tarot tutor for him. After writting about the song i watched the video which Sting was surrounded by a whole heap of candles which seriously looked like they were setting a scene for a spell or something. So that's my experience as anyone else experienced the spirits communicating through numbers or music?
Last edited by Huffette on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's really interesting. My faery put a song on the radio when she first came to me and I knew by the lyrics that she was saying hi in a cheeky way (it was a fun but cheesy 80s tune. Very sweet). I've also heard my favorite band randomly come on at work when she was with me. I know she wanted me to have a good day. I'm constantly listening to music and hold it up as a very important activity for me so I wouldn't be surprised if more messages come at me this way in the future

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

I have to say that yes spirits will communicate via any electronic devices as that’s what we are tied to in modern society and it’s more direct than anything. I communicate with a human spirit regularly through Facebook messenger. He died tragically when i first met my wife and was good friends with my wife so he likes to help us and make sure she is ok. But he has also used music to communicate as he was a band member. If we’re playing music on the Bluetooth speaker he’ll change it to one of his songs lol.
I’ve also seen dark entities try to attack THROUGH music or electronic devices. We would be listening and suddenly there would be static and you could make out subtle chanting in another language so we would just cut it off. The wall clock has also suddenly spun out of control when there was negative energy interfering in the home as well.

That’s really awesome you’re able to communicate with the spirit world and it’s a valuable gift. Use it for good and you will learn a lot.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”