Djinni For beginners?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Bia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Centaur, or wolf.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nixie
Zodiac:

Hello, I have recently began to research and have more of an interest in Djinni, but I would like to know what kind of Djinn would be best for beginners? Is there a shop or type you would recommend? I might do a reverse adoption but I would love your advice on this. Thank you so much! <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Marid, maybe?
CH also offers djinn bindings : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TheoJean
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns, Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Marid and Jann Djinn are known to be towards the lighter arts end of the spectrum (though there are certainly exceptions to this rule!) and can be easier to handle than those that tend towards the darker arts, so they might be a good place to start. Ifrit are a nice mid point, and tend to be darker arts than Jann and Marid, if you feel more inclined towards those of a darker nature. Ghul and Shaitan make up the remainder and tend to be quite dark, and are typically not recommended for beginners (and I know those who don't recommend Shaitan Djinn at all).

Conjurer, witch, pagan, healer
Follower of Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto and Amaterasu-Omikami

Ti and Dia [Dragons] - As [Jakos Angel] - Ru, Si, and M [Unicorns] - Dr [Night Droll] - Star [Siolo] - Li [Hellhound] - Pha [Angel] - Olli [Fire Angel] - Fp [Vukodlak] - Lux [Wild Cat] - Ja [Jackalope] - Av [Golden Eagle] - Soot [Hell Lion]

Return to “Djinn Races”