Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Ok so I had ordered a Volkh and received it. Upon arrival I didn’t notice anything special. One day i left the stones home while i went to work shift and communicated to it to guard the house and family for me. While I was away the human spirit I communicate with informed me that he noticed a spirit in the home and it was tinkering with my wife’s crafting supplies. Apparently it had moved some stuff while she wasn’t looking. Nothing harmful but it was concerning. I told the human that I had a Volkh and he seemed concerned about a shapeshifter being around.
He asked if I was SURE it was a Volkh and from whom had I ordered it. Also my wife had suddenly become quite negative since the day it arrived.

The human spirit said that since the Volkh IS meant to guard its keeper and will inevitably try to remove any negativity it sees that it MIGHT be possible it was banishing my wife to where she started to feel pushed away. He suggested I wrap the stones in a black cloth and put it outside in my shop until we could figure it out. I did that for a few weeks and am wondering if I drove the Volkh away or made it feel unwelcome. Anybody have info on this situation?

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KnightofAvalon wrote:Anybody have info on this situation?
Seems only you have any information.

Where did you get the human spirit?
Where did you get the Volkh?
Have you contacted the Volkh's seller about it?
What are your house rules?

Normally a Volkh is white arts, so he probably wouldn't do anything to your wife and mess with her.
Also they're not supposed to move stuff around but rather appear as stuff instead, because shapeshifter and being stealthy.
Did your wife tell you it was moved around or was it just the human spirit?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Not all negativity is caused by spirit. I gave my volk to a friend who needed it. She later told me she started to feel jealous and insecure, which is nothing like her, and thought it was the volk's influence. Little did she know Venus was going retro during that time, and every was behaving with jealousy. So sometimes it's stuff like astro transits or hormones and stress.

My friend did stop seeing ghost visitors. Maybe your human spirit feels nervous he might get booted out.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
KnightofAvalon wrote:Anybody have info on this situation?
Seems only you have any information.

Where did you get the human spirit?
Where did you get the Volkh?
Have you contacted the Volkh's seller about it?
What are your house rules?

Normally a Volkh is white arts, so he probably wouldn't do anything to your wife and mess with her.
Also they're not supposed to move stuff around but rather appear as stuff instead, because shapeshifter and being stealthy.
Did your wife tell you it was moved around or was it just the human spirit?
Aprophis, Well I'm inquiring more about information on Volkh behavior i guess.
1. The human is unbound and came to me two years ago.
2. I bought the Volkh from Creepyhollows.
3. No i havent contacted the seller i'll do so.
4. I haven't necessarily set house rules because I haven't "noticeably" communicated with the Volkh although i meditated with the stones and explained the need for protection and thanked it for being here. I asked it to watch over the home and family as well.

My concern and one the human unbound suggested, is it possible that i received a different spirit accidentally? And also when i "subdued" the stones in the black cloth and left them outside the house did that send a bad vibe to the Volkh? Would it have left thinking it was unwanted even though i communicated that I just needed to research before i brought it back in the home?

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Not all negativity is caused by spirit. I gave my volk to a friend who needed it. She later told me she started to feel jealous and insecure, which is nothing like her, and thought it was the volk's influence. Little did she know Venus was going retro during that time, and every was behaving with jealousy. So sometimes it's stuff like astro transits or hormones and stress.

My friend did stop seeing ghost visitors. Maybe your human spirit feels nervous he might get booted out.
Samsara, I certainly agree and am aware of the planetary/hormonal/astral stuff. As far as the human unbound, he is actually tied to my wife as he was a good friend of hers and died tragically. He came to me to try to help her and us get through some things. So he is very protective of her and even said hes not sure if it was a Volkh that was there with her but suggested JUST in case that i take the stones out of the home and wrap them in black cloth until i found out more on the volkh and made sure it was indeed a Volkh i received.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, I'd say if the human spirit is that trustworthy, he wouldn't mind to be bound to your keep.

House rules are mostly for DA spirits and unbounds, which in this case the human spirit and any other around you. WA spirits such as volkh need to be inform just once about what's okay and what's not.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KnightofAvalon wrote: My concern and one the human unbound suggested, is it possible that i received a different spirit accidentally? And also when i "subdued" the stones in the black cloth and left them outside the house did that send a bad vibe to the Volkh? Would it have left thinking it was unwanted even though i communicated that I just needed to research before i brought it back in the home?
Wherever people work there's possible that mistakes happen. But I'm pretty sure your Volk that you ordered is a Volkh.
Although I'm sure he won't be happy being subdued.
But how do you know that the human spirit is trustworthy and actually who he says he is?
What if he is lying and just wanted the Volkh out of the way and sow doubt in your mind so you'll listen to him so he can go on with his nefarious deeds?
He's basically making you remove the only real protection you might have.
Tricksters are a thing, you know. And they're good at what they're doing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A volk from CH is legit. There are no mistakes. Your ghost friend is nervous he might get booted out or attacked. I'm pretty sure of that. In which case, just instruct the volk to let him stay or be left alone, unless of course, he is part of the problem. Let us know of any update. Sounds interesting. I hope it works out.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”