You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mehman

I purchased a Djinnya off ebay, waiting for it to arrive... In the meantime I have been doing research on a lot of islamic sites who only seem to have something negative to say about them, and how dangerous djinn are! It was stated that its often that most start off ok then change nature after about 10 years and start to demand for blood sacrifices, threaten you, murder families and really horrific stuff, also how catching djinn is life threatening so unless the price is in the thousands its more than likely a blessed item but doesn't have a djinn and that most don't even grant wishes... However in the same breath its stated that they have free choice to can be good or bad! So has anyone purchased one for less than a 1000+ dollars, any of you had a djinn for 10 years or over? how are things? if they went bad what did you do? 1bg 1h

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

The thing with the supernatural world is that it creates what we imagine. So what will you imagine? I know the kind of "djinn" you are talking about. Sounds like black magic djinns. What you buy may or may not be that djinn. Plus because they are bound, if they make you uncomfortable you can rehome them.

Be sure you know who your buying from. The owners here have been around for many years, over 10 at least. They are not Islamic, so it's not the same kinds of djinns.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I come from a muslim family here! Well in islam all the spiritual beings that exist beside angels and the "Iblis" himself are called Djiin. Since it's a sin to believe in anything other than Allah himself many muslims tend to think of djiins as evil beings. So of course those islamic sites you have seen only have negative things to be said about them. Don't worry, I'm sure your djinn is different!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
abs_meh
new here
new here

The seller is reputable! I bought another spirit from them in speculation, and they made me a believer! I think I am just a bit freaked out by the private research I have done as one of the reasons I got it was to help me not doom everyone I know so many bad stories and books is there any correct, positive sources I could read that anyone my know?

Also I have heard jinn can fall in love with you and thats not good either? Is that really a thing?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

abs_meh wrote: Also I have heard jinn can fall in love with you and thats not good either? Is that really a thing?
Not really. Love can come in a different form, e.g. love as lovers, friends, family, master-servant, etc etc.
But you might want to put a house rule not to obstruct your relationship with other people there, just in case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
abs_meh
new here
new here

Samsara wrote:The thing with the supernatural world is that it creates what we imagine. So what will you imagine? I know the kind of "djinn" you are talking about. Sounds like black magic djinns. What you buy may or may not be that djinn. Plus because they are bound, if they make you uncomfortable you can rehome them.

Be sure you know who your buying from. The owners here have been around for many years, over 10 at least. They are not Islamic, so it's not the same kinds of djinns.
Are you saying I attract what I think?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

abs_meh wrote:
Samsara wrote:The thing with the supernatural world is that it creates what we imagine. So what will you imagine? I know the kind of "djinn" you are talking about. Sounds like black magic djinns. What you buy may or may not be that djinn. Plus because they are bound, if they make you uncomfortable you can rehome them.

Are you saying I attract what I think?
Exactly. A lot of people have all these tools but cannot control what they think. In the beginning I was watching a lot of Paranormal State. And I really believe the spirit world was this dangerous place. So that's what I attracted. But at some point I had this dream my djinn had the face of death, but instead I chased after him to get him to talk. Most people would run away. That was when I had control of my life.

As someone who studies luck, there's a lot to it. Not only is it your planetary transits, it's your environment like your feng shui, and how compatible the people around you are.

We are not meant to stay on this plane indefinitely. So we're all going to go some day. Some believe we've already pick the when and how. So even though you don't want a family member to go, that's between them and their maker. Because a djinn has to grant your wish, you kind of need to outsmart the system. Usually a no death by me or you works as precautionary.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Also I have heard jinn can fall in love with you and that's not good either? Is that really a thing?
This part I have heard from close members can be a problem. Hard to tell if they are jealous or just don't like your mate because your mate doesn't like them. Every single one of my exes wanted me to get rid of my spirits because of the "research" they did. And by research I mean Hollywood movies. LOL.

Though after losing my exes, I realized they weren't good people. Meaning they had bad morals or didn't believe in God. Not so much believing in a Christian god, but didn't believe their was a force out there that was watching and telling on them, and can punish them for their bad deeds.

Oh yeah, have a good relationship with a djinn, and they will tell you wazzup in your dreams. My spirits have a big mouth. They let me know my sister was pregnant, when she was trying to keep it a secret. While she's a surgeon and doesn't believe, she was praying to the spirits to get me to shut up...LOL. Her hubby was shocked I knew. Great family reunion party trick.

abs_meh
new here
new here

Samsara wrote:
Also I have heard jinn can fall in love with you and that's not good either? Is that really a thing?
This part I have heard from close members can be a problem. Hard to tell if they are jealous or just don't like your mate because your mate doesn't like them. Every single one of my exes wanted me to get rid of my spirits because of the "research" they did. And by research I mean Hollywood movies. LOL.

Though after losing my exes, I realized they weren't good people. Meaning they had bad morals or didn't believe in God. Not so much believing in a Christian god, but didn't believe their was a force out there that was watching and telling on them, and can punish them for their bad deeds.

Oh yeah, have a good relationship with a djinn, and they will tell you wazzup in your dreams. My spirits have a big mouth. They let me know my sister was pregnant, when she was trying to keep it a secret. While she's a surgeon and doesn't believe, she was praying to the spirits to get me to shut up...LOL. Her hubby was shocked I knew. Great family reunion party trick.
No way!!! That is pretty amazing!!! So this djinnya I am getting will be a good thing? I was told in a group chat, that djinn eat souls which was a bit unnerving... do yours grant wishes? and in the last one were u saying that you wished when you die it would in a particular fashion?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”