active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Back few months ago, I had this non-stop touches from my Chinese Fox, and this non-stop touches feels furry furry, think of a wool ball circling on your arm then, how would the hairs on your arm re-act. It is that feeling! But it feels like my hairs moves rather than getting moved by the furry ball. But whenever I try to look at it, it gone. Always always, it happens like over hours a day, this sensation. This sensation maintain for 2, 3 months and one day she started to become weak and weaker, I notice but I don't know how to do too. Recent, I read about Chi Ball stuff I had this pdf back in few years ago, I wonder if this will help recover her energy. HMMMMMMMMMM.....

And back then few more months ago, when I was awake from sleep, I felt her touches, is she awaiting me to wake up?

I then had a dream from my Chinese Fox, the first dream is on some random dream chasing some random thing and later it went to a big grass field with a firefox there, her size is x2 human height, I pet her a bit and walked off.

The second dream I had for few months later, in the dream I was talking to a demon girl, not dark nor evil, probably is a non human girl I believe. We was talking, and the phone hang out, and re-call, and talking, and phone hang out, and repeat(s).

I woke up and wonder is it they trying to tell me the connection I had with them are not constant?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Is this Chinese Fox a Hulijing?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Creatures”