new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I moved all of my spirits and spells to my master vessel and after that confirmed from all of my spirits if they were bound to it now. I also had a small pendulum session where I asked from three of my spirits if they communicate with each other. They all answered no. I asked if they disliked each other and the answer was no. My Gregori Watcher likes to work by himself, my cambion and one of my vampires like to communicate only to me. I asked from my vamp if they all agree to co-operate if an emergency were to happen and he answered yes.

Are your spirits like this too?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yes and no. Normally they talk to each other and (depending on the relationship between them) spending time with each other (playing games, training, talking etc.), but I have some "special cases", who don't care about the others or just don't want to interact with them.
Mostly my "business relationships" (means, I call them, when I need them, give an offering and they do the job) are that way. I also have some other spirits, who don't interact with the others. One for example doesn't talk much in general (even with me~ he just enjoys being bound to a human and explore our world) or another one, who has one friend in the whole family and doesn't really care about the rest.
It really depends on the individual. I wouldn't worry too much : 3

Keep in mind that pendulums aren't always 100% right.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

One of my house rules is basically, "I realize that not everyone in the spirit family is going to be BFFs with everyone else. Should you and another family member not be fond of each other, just ignore one another. However, in the event of an emergency, where it's an All Hands On Deck situation, you are all to work together until the crisis has passed, no matter what."

There are a lot of spirits and entities in the family now, with a broad spectrum ranging from pure WA to dark DA. Just that fact alone probably is going to have some of them not hanging out with one another. But allowing everyone the option of hanging out with who they want, and having a polite "hello-goodbye" relationship with others they're less than close to, works fine.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”