neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Campamocha wrote:CH doesn't sell cursed/black arts items. All entities they offer for bindings are safe. Vampires and Djinn aren't inherently evil or malicious; the ones on CH are wanting human companions to take care of and guide through life. If the owners/conjurers cursed things for kicks they probably wouldn't have very good reviews 2ded
What part of "For all I know" Doesn't anyone understand? It means that it could have been anything, good or bad. But the fact that I didn't know what it was makes me even more cautious, suspicious and downright paranoid.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ok, slow down, take a breather or two : )

Being cautious is good, but downright paranoia can go very bad, especially in spirit keeping and magick related : /

And it's just your second order. You'll get used to the staff members' mistakes here and there over time, and be prepared for opening a ticket and write "Dear CH Helpdesk, I need to ask you about the items' information my order, Order #xxoXOX." or something.

And yeah, before you click the "Confirm Order" button, always verify the stuff in the Shopping Cart (there were times when they didn't complete the freebies for me too, and "Dear HD" tickets clarified those problem) : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

darkwing dook wrote:Ok, slow down, take a breather or two : )

Being cautious is good, but downright paranoia can go very bad, especially in spirit keeping and magick related : /

And it's just your second order. You'll get used to the staff members' mistakes here and there over time, and be prepared for opening a ticket and write "Dear CH Helpdesk, I need to ask you about the items' information my order, Order #xxoXOX." or something.

And yeah, before you click the "Confirm Order" button, always verify the stuff in the Shopping Cart (there were times when they didn't complete the freebies for me too, and "Dear HD" tickets clarified those problem) : )
I get that now.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I wasnt rude since i only answered when you was gone.
I just checked chat archive and noticed the problem at hand but as the hero i am still solved the problem ;)

Dont stress so much, most of us will try to help but in our own little freaky way :p

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “General Questions”