neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

On my order I was given a free prize pack along with the spirits I ordered. When my order was processed and shipped the item list in my invoice and list from the person handling my items. On my other items I'm given a clear description on what it is. The name, the description, what the vessel is made of, code words etc. However on this particular Item the only information I have on it is PRIZE PACK = THOUGHTFUL STONE = QUARTZ POLISHED. It's not that I don't appreciate getting free stuff, but I have no idea what this is. I checked the store, there was nothing on it, the knowledgebase nothing on it. I even went on the chat to see if anyone else got one of these, but they have nothing to say about it and even reacted confused when I mentioned there was no other info. I just want to know what it is.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve had that happen before, I just sent in a HD ticket and they sent me the information on that binding, it was called the spirit traveler. Doing that will be your best bet!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This one?:
In celebration for our Customer Appreciation month & kicking off 2018 centered right around you! You will adore the Prize Packs this month and they change each week :)

Over $10: Thoughtful Stone: Your Thoughtful Stone can absorb a repeated thought from your mind, and then you can gift it to someone so they will be influenced by the thought trapped in the stone. The thought remains with them and will be continually a part of their thoughts. To program the stone with your thought you will hold the stone to your forehead and then speak the activation code word "Aleel" (Ah-leel). Repeat the thought in your head over & over again, and then seal the thought with the code "Sadin" (Sah-deen).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Yeah ... he freaked out in chat yesterday bout it lol. I gave the link after searching 5 seconds for it to the item aswell but he probably was gone allready. Saying something that it might be an item to curse him lol ...
$10 freebie curse , those are the dangerous ones

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Trapping thought after thought, until you become a new Patrick Star.
Best curse ever.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Wulfke wrote:Yeah ... he freaked out in chat yesterday bout it lol. I gave the link after searching 5 seconds for it to the item aswell but he probably was gone allready. Saying something that it might be an item to curse him lol ...
$10 freebie curse , those are the dangerous ones
First of all you were being rude to me when you sent me that link. I had apologized regarding that in the chat before you signed on and you treated me like I should have known when I got it, when in actuality the order was slapped on me with just the words prize pack on it when I first got the invoice. So I had no way of knowing what I was gonna get. Then when I got the full list that comes with every shipped order I got no info on it, save for the name of the stone and what the stone was made of. Considering this is a site that sells Vampires, Djinn and the like, I have every right to freak out when I am given an item that has next to nothing in the description, when the other items on said list have more than enough info. Second, I only freaked out because the people on the chat have been telling me what I already know regarding the lists. They kept saying the lists should have given me the full description and they were right, it should have, but it didn't. And I shouldn't have had to repeat myself so many times regarding it. They weren't being rude, but at the same time, the info they were giving me didn't really help matters. Third, I know for a fact that they wouldn't curse people, but it's very S*****Y to give people an item on the list with little to nothing to go by it and hide the only info regarding it into one spot on the site rather than I don't know have a section that's easier to search, so that this kind of freak out doesn't happen. I don't care if it's free, that's completely and utterly irresponsible. I didn't mention that they would curse me, but I mentioned for all I know the item I was given for free could have been cursed for kicks, but had they given me the full description on that list I wouldn't even have said worries to begin with. I'm sorry if you find my freak out amusing, but I got enough s*** to worry about when I have been given an item I knew nothing about.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

And to everyone else, Wulfkie did send me the link after I posted this. I was literally asking everywhere.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:I'm sorry if you find my freak out amusing, but I got enough s*** to worry about when I have been given an item I knew nothing about.
Woah.. calm down.

It is a little amusing, that can't be helped, because when you place an order the freebie is added to your cart -- so if you had paid attention when you are checking out you would have seen it. You had the ability then to see all details of the freebie in question, and to decide whether or not you wanted it. They don't fulfill freebies that aren't in your cart. When I explicitly do not want something, I remove it.

So rather than 'irresponsible' of CH, it appears to be negligent of you to have missed this. There's no need to panic.. the matter would have been easily resolved in any case.

Considering this is a site that sells Vampires, Djinn and the like, I have every right to freak out
Not really. What, do you think vampires and djinn are accursed? Only very few of the djinn they offer are even labeled as 'Dark Arts'.

Take a breath, and next time observe your cart before checking out..

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Noctifera wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:I'm sorry if you find my freak out amusing, but I got enough s*** to worry about when I have been given an item I knew nothing about.
Woah.. calm down.

It is a little amusing, that can't be helped, because when you place an order the freebie is added to your cart -- so if you had paid attention when you are checking out you would have seen it. You had the ability then to see all details of the freebie in question, and to decide whether or not you wanted it. They don't fulfill freebies that aren't in your cart. When I explicitly do not want something, I remove it.

So rather than 'irresponsible' of CH, it appears to be negligent of you to have missed this. There's no need to panic.. the matter would have been easily resolved in any case.

Considering this is a site that sells Vampires, Djinn and the like, I have every right to freak out
Not really. What, do you think vampires and djinn are accursed? Only very few of the djinn they offer are even labeled as 'Dark Arts'.

Take a breath, and next time observe your cart before checking out..
They aren't accursed, but that doesn't mean they're 100% safe either. Anyone anything that has a lot of power no matter how safeguarded they are, has to be taken with caution and in order for me to take it with caution I have to know exactly what I am dealing with. With that said, again there was literally no way of me knowing what I was gonna get. I refuse to take responsibility of something that I knew nothing about. I get CH was trying to do something nice, but I was literally ill-informed on this. I only ordered twice from this site so far and I never had any problems on the information of the first time. This literally threw me off guard and you guys are pretty much saying it's my own damn fault. They should have put more info on the list. I should not have to look this up and even if I should, rather than say put all your eggs in one basket and put it in one spot, there should be spots that cater to the specific item free or no. What was on that link should have been on the shipping list. The last order I was given gave me free stuff with that too as part of a buy one get one free offer. And guess what I was given more than enough info for said free items. This prize pack, should have done the same thing on the list. So it's not negligence on my part it's negligence on theirs. Furthermore this freakout didn't come out of no where, I asked calmly on the chat, no different than any other time I asked anything on the chat or in the forum. And while I managed to get the right answers from other topics, this was the one that seemed to stump them as much as it stumped me.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

CH doesn't sell cursed/black arts items. All entities they offer for bindings are safe. Vampires and Djinn aren't inherently evil or malicious; the ones on CH are wanting human companions to take care of and guide through life. If the owners/conjurers cursed things for kicks they probably wouldn't have very good reviews 2ded

Return to “General Questions”