Dead-end

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sacerdothyza wrote:I have started to think that my spirits regreted coming to me, so they have abbandoned me. Really.
The spirits that chose to be with you will not abandon you! Trust me they won't! They know you before they come to you and sometimes it takes a lot of time before we get used to each other. There are so many ways to communicate as well and they might knock on the wall, give you an emotion, random thought, speak through you or in your head or come in dreams... there's really so much.

I had and often still have problems to communicate, too and I do this for eight years by now... makes me feel so old haha. But to communicate properly, it's tough. Just keep your mind and eyes open for new things and don't be afraid, cause fear and inner disbelief is blocking you.
Qure wrote:Basically, I'm fishing for answer in dark right now. I don't know how it will turn out but hopefully for the better. besides that because I live in Israel we have those "Mezuzah" on every door, it is a scroll of protection and blessing, I'm not sure how it affects spirits honestly.. if anyone has info on it would be great.
The Mezuzah does not affect your spirits, I'm sure. Since you invited them into your life they can be with you, no matter what. Don't be disappointed just because you don't have as many experiences, but stop believing that you're might not made for this or don't have the gift. The spirits will show themselves someday, maybe you're just not ready yet? One of my spirits started to make himself known after three years... so continue to talk to them, they'll hear you and you can also express your worries towards them. They understand. 2lv

Return to “Spirit Keeping”