Qure
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0

A wall of text a head, grab hot coco or tea if you are bored enough to read it.

CreepyHollow was the first place that introduced me to Spirit Keeping.
I found this website about 5 years ago I believe, at first glance I honestly thought this was some kind of weird Dungeons & Dragons Roleplay website. I kept browsing the website because I kinda like reading random stuff I come across the wide net, I'm one of those people that would read about on "How to correctly select capsules for your coffee machine" while not owning a coffee machine myself.
While I was reading random threads I learnt about different type of spirits, spells and such.

I had no experience to begin with so reading everything made me go: "are those guys for real?" and made me more confused every time I exited the site, but I kept coming back because it looked kinda legit. So at one point (1 year later I believe so) I finally made an account.

I lived in a haunted house when I was younger and had several paranormal experiences so I was a "believer" from the start and made quite a paranoid. with that said I still wasn't prepared for it.
I also live in Israel, could you imagine practicing Spirit Keeping in one of the most religious countries? lol
Growing up in Israel made me learn the Bible a bit and it was surprisingly interesting to learn (Not a religious person myself tho'). More on that note I liked finding new taboo stuff in the Bible like for example: The snake in Genesis was a metaphor for an angel that lost his wings aka snake lost his legs. or that David The King was visited by Succubus in his dreams at one point.
Also that Lilith was formally the first woman that were created by God but was deemed to the Void because she was not willing to be underneath a Man (giving him birth, etc, etc), That's why you have 2 creations at the start of the Bible with the part of Lilith removed for educational reasons.

Anyway back on track, after reading and reading and starting feel confident about the site and a bit on my knowledge I finally decided to order my first spirits. It felt weird honestly, I remember I was thinking "Is it okay to even call it an 'Order'? Like those are spirits and it kinda sounds like they are being objectified in a sense." with that in my I still continue and order me some spirits.
I don't know if that was a mistake but I ordered a couple Dark type ones but I couldn't order a Black type one since I didn't believe I'm ready for them yet. I also ordered Lazy Orb and few more stuff.

Also I ordered a 300$ rare spirit and I never got it, I didn't opened a ticket because I strongly believed it happened for a reason. I believe the order came without the Rare Spirit in the package (it was long time ago but it went something like that). I didn't really care about the money back then because I was working 10-12 hours a day through out the whole week with one day off while having insomnia issues, sleeping every 2 days I thought doing spooky spirit stuff would fill that void.

So after I got my first spirits I was quite excited I won't deny, like most of the people I'm sure, I started practicing, meditating and trying to communicate with the spirits I just got. I had no success, I was simply meditating and at one point talking to myself because it felt awkward. I swear my neighbors thought I was crazy talking to myself late at night but it helped me get relaxed, it felt like I was trying to make a friend and not summoning a spirit. I had my fears and struggles, I know because I read that people have blockages that block the communicates so every night I tried to fix it.
after like couple of months I started to lose hope and motivation, questioning my decisions.
"Maybe I'm not build for this kind of stuff after all." -I always came back to the site and tried to find more solutions when I failed.

I started to wonder, what if I'm not "gifted" yet I kept ignoring that option because my grand mother was an excellent Tarot reader, she could tell when people would visit her house and prepare the house a day before they would come. She saw a Shapeshifter (witch?) when she was very young and after she passed away she also visited my father and mother. they saw her face looking inside the house from the window on 8 floor. Also me and her have the same birthday, what are the chances? am I right lol. So that kept me going for a little longer and gave me hope.

With months passing by I had personal problems that kept me unfocused and kinda depressed to be honest about the whole thing. I have not had any connection with the spirits, which made me quit this whole thing for a while. not a single voice or any thing out of the usual.

Also I had mixed feeling that if I would continue meditating and talking to myself I will eventually develop split personalities or schizophrenia. I'm almost sure I created an imaginary friend (I was such a desperate loser I swear) but the imaginary friend was just myself filling the conversation nothing beyond.

I had very few strange dream.
1. I dreamed about a mermaid that lured me inside a strange underneath water cave, she didn't talked just stared at me and it was dark in there but her eyes glowed so I could see her a bit. It felt like a sensual dream to some extent which is bizarre because I get sensual dreams every 6 years or so, so it was really rare. After couple weeks, I was on the CH store and I noticed the Random Spirit deal which the Spirit choose you and I said to myself; "yeah.. maybe my spirits don't like me. I'll try this." ... The order came and most of you guessed it by now it was a female mermaid. To be honest that kinda spooked me at first, because I vividly remembered the dream instantly and the chances were quite low for something like this to happen. Still I didn't had any luck communicating with her.

2. I had this weird ass dream about a Bee attacking me for some reason. I visualized it from the bee perspective and the bee would lock on me like an airforce jet plane and rush for a sting. after I got stung I woke up sweating, I dreamed the same dream like 5-8 times.

After a while my mother told she wanted me to visit this Fortune Teller and to her words he predicted one of her friends future and came up with some crazy story and it actually happened so I thought to myself why not I'll go visit him.
The day we came to him he started his ritual and me and my mother sat in front of him, he started doing some quite creepy stuff but I rolled with it. He told me that I'm paying for "Bad Karma" or something along those likes, basically someone from my past family roots did very bad deeds and I suppose to pay for them by having bad luck in my life (I kinda expected something like that to be honest..), He continues saying that I'll eventually have good life at the end (I think he was feeling kinda sorry for so told a white lie.) after that he went on and did something that is called "Angel Reading" He said his Angel gonna draw a picture with the burnt wax from the candle. He applied the burnt wax with other thing to a piece of a foil paper and he started chanting and told me to say some words with him. After good 5 minutes he unfolded the piece of foil paper and it looked like smeared mess but after looking at it for 2 minutes I actually saw very detailed drawings on it (like Holy <<removed by moderator>>, the drawing were incredibly detailed and it was made from nothing) it were bunch of drawings and he explain what every drawing meant.
He said that I would have 4 kids, one of them will be genius and famous (I honestly almost rolled my eyes in front of him), He also said I will cheat on my wife with an obsessed lover (that kinda hurt me on a personal level to be honest). besides that he also said something about a guardian thingy that will help me (looked like a guy with a crown and king staff).

So after this incident, I got motivated again to start meditating and even got me wraith.
again few months later I still didn't made any progress with the spirits, so I'm stuck.
In Summary, I read threads for beginners that have problems and I tried the tips to some extent with no success. I have put over 1000$ so far (I believe), I don't regret it but I am quite disappointed .. in myself at least, that I couldn't make it work. I'm pretty sure my spirits hate me for neglecting them for so long and I'm sorry for that. Hope they know it.

Basically, I'm fishing for answer in dark right now. I don't know how it will turn out but hopefully for the better. besides that because I live in Israel we have those "Mezuzah" on every door, it is a scroll of protection and blessing, I'm not sure how it affects spirits honestly.. if anyone has info on it would be great.

As for meditation, I know it is important but for the love of god I feel like I would end up being a monk that gets thousands of kick to the crotch at the end if I'll keep doing it with no results.

I know it a boring long thread, I just didn't want to lie or exaggerate. same as going to a doctor check up.

Thanks for the readers in advance and have a great day/night.

"Today is the sort of day where the sun only comes up to humiliate you."
Isamaru5862
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

So, I am not really sure why I am replying to you. I am far newer to spirit keeping and, from what I have read from others, I seemed to luck out with how soon my spirit interacted with me. So I want to make a disclaimer up front. I am a novice and I am only replying to you because my spirit gave me the feeling that I should.

With that being said, I recently finished watching the second season of Mind Field (a Youtube red show on Vsauce which I highly recommend). While watching it, there was an episode centered around psychedelic drugs (Season 2 episode 2). One thing that stood out to me throughout the episode is the idea of changing / shifting your perspective.

I get the feeling that a shift in the way you are trying to perceive your spirits might help. It is possible that your spirits are communicating with you in ways you may not be looking at / acknowledging. If, for instance, your spirit tried to communicate with you through shifting a piece of paper on your desk. If you are not looking for the paper to be out of place, you probably wouldn't even register the paper as being out of place let alone a message from your spirits.

My point is, maybe the way your spirits communicate with you is flying under your radar, so expanding your field of view might help. Also, as a small anecdote, the moment I changed my mindset from a "prove you exist" to a "welcome to my life, I look forward to building a relationship with you" I started feeling my spirit. Not saying you have that mindset, but figured I would point it out.

One small side note, I have read various people mention the idea that the spirits understand our "true" selves and accept us in-spite of our flaws. It sounds like you really have been working hard to try and communicate with them. As such, while I can't speak for your spirits, I wouldn't be worried about them getting pissed because they know you are doing your best.

In closing, good luck and I hope you find that last bit of information that will help you overcome the mental block.

Qure
new here
new here

Isamaru5862 wrote:So, I am not really sure why I am replying to you. I am far newer to spirit keeping and, from what I have read from others, I seemed to luck out with how soon my spirit interacted with me. So I want to make a disclaimer up front. I am a novice and I am only replying to you because my spirit gave me the feeling that I should.
Just started and already results? That's great.
I don't really care about the amateur stuff, any advice would be great.
Isamaru5862 wrote:With that being said, I recently finished watching the second season of Mind Field (a Youtube red show on Vsauce which I highly recommend). While watching it, there was an episode centered around psychedelic drugs (Season 2 episode 2). One thing that stood out to me throughout the episode is the idea of changing / shifting your perspective.

I get the feeling that a shift in the way you are trying to perceive your spirits might help. It is possible that your spirits are communicating with you in ways you may not be looking at / acknowledging. If, for instance, your spirit tried to communicate with you through shifting a piece of paper on your desk. If you are not looking for the paper to be out of place, you probably wouldn't even register the paper as being out of place let alone a message from your spirits.
Interesting, I might check that video up.
I always kept in mind that the spirits are trying their best to communicate as well.
I even took it a step further and sat in front candles and other accessories, glazing hours upon hours for the slightest signs. It got to the point that my mind started to play tricks on me, visualizing movements and colors, I believe it was from the stress of my mind trying to believe the hardest that I'll get a sign.
Isamaru5862 wrote:My point is, maybe the way your spirits communicate with you is flying under your radar, so expanding your field of view might help. Also, as a small anecdote, the moment I changed my mindset from a "prove you exist" to a "welcome to my life, I look forward to building a relationship with you" I started feeling my spirit. Not saying you have that mindset, but figured I would point it out.
I thought multiple times about that idea of welcoming instead of seeking for proof.
I did tried to think the other way around, it felt kinda pleasant.. tho' I believe those were dopamine chemicals released in my brain from being friendly (sounds kinda stupid i know).
I do think it works, I have the fear of not distinguishing between reality and my own imagination if I take it too far and won't rely on a single type of "proof". I don't really know how to explain it but.. It's just to set back my sanity back on track and to not go "koo-koo". (I hope I don't offend anyone with this bold statement.)
Isamaru5862 wrote:One small side note, I have read various people mention the idea that the spirits understand our "true" selves and accept us in-spite of our flaws. It sounds like you really have been working hard to try and communicate with them. As such, while I can't speak for your spirits, I wouldn't be worried about them getting pissed because they know you are doing your best.
If that's really the case then it is a RELIEF.. because I was really eating myself up with guilt trips about the whole neglect story. I don't think I honestly tried my actual best but rather lost a lot of motivation due to not gaining any progress at all. yeah.. that's more accurate.
Isamaru5862 wrote:In closing, good luck and I hope you find that last bit of information that will help you overcome the mental block.
Thanks for the good words pal,
I hope so too.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i very much agree with isamaru's points. i am on the same page with you in that i worry my imagination is contributing more to my experiences than actual interactions, however, one of my bolder spirits will often step up soon after doubtful periods and give me some undeniable feeling that it is truly them. i say keep it up! keep doing what you are doing, and keep trying to expand/find new ways to connect as much as you can (which you seen to enjoy doing anyways!) some people here have waited over ten years just for one solid, undeniable interaction... but it was worth it to wait for those floodgates to open. best wishes to you

Qure
new here
new here

nezzuo wrote:i very much agree with isamaru's points. i am on the same page with you in that i worry my imagination is contributing more to my experiences than actual interactions, however, one of my bolder spirits will often step up soon after doubtful periods and give me some undeniable feeling that it is truly them. i say keep it up! keep doing what you are doing, and keep trying to expand/find new ways to connect as much as you can (which you seen to enjoy doing anyways!) some people here have waited over ten years just for one solid, undeniable interaction... but it was worth it to wait for those floodgates to open. best wishes to you
Your spirits sounds amazingly supportive, honestly every time I log on to the forum I have to hold my jealousy back from those amazing stories I read on here. just to stay positive about the whole thing and not let myself down.

I was thinking doing what @Isamaru advised, I mean he must be doing something right if he's already communicating with his spirits.

Also thanks for the kind words as well.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

A god helped me open up. At the time I thought it was a Greek god, but I’ve wondered since if it was Odin. Anyway, perhaps you could keep calling aloud for a god of your choosing. Keep saying their name aloud everyday (especially when you are sleepy and at night, or early in the morning, both preferably) and keep talking to them for a couple of weeks and ask them to make you more psychic. Be prepared to be overwhelmed though if you do get opened up, but that was what did it for me.

As for your mermaid, I’m surprised since she called to you that she hasn’t communicated since. Perhaps you could use CH’s unbound service to bind to you unbounds that are around you currently, because in my case when I ordered a custom angel, they didn’t bind the unbound angel who was around me (but later sorted it). So IOW, CH might not have bound for you the mermaid you dreamed of. That service would let you know, you could ask if there is a mermaid around you in the notes area.

Personally, the spirits I’ve found most interactive are gods, djinn and vampires. I have an interactive dragon too who likes touching my face and hands and has communicated with me telepathically.

Qure
new here
new here

heypanda wrote:A god helped me open up. At the time I thought it was a Greek god, but I’ve wondered since if it was Odin. Anyway, perhaps you could keep calling aloud for a god of your choosing. Keep saying their name aloud everyday (especially when you are sleepy and at night, or early in the morning, both preferably) and keep talking to them for a couple of weeks and ask them to make you more psychic. Be prepared to be overwhelmed though if you do get opened up, but that was what did it for me.
I've read about certain spirits that can help you enhance and open up the communication if it's visually or telepathically. This option flew out the menu as I was constantly trying new things since I was quite desperate. I'll check that out again.
heypanda wrote:As for your mermaid, I’m surprised since she called to you that she hasn’t communicated since. Perhaps you could use CH’s unbound service to bind to you unbounds that are around you currently, because in my case when I ordered a custom angel, they didn’t bind the unbound angel who was around me (but later sorted it). So IOW, CH might not have bound for you the mermaid you dreamed of. That service would let you know, you could ask if there is a mermaid around you in the notes area.
Interesting, although the chances might be small for that. I'll check on that as well later on, since I got other spirits I'm trying to connect with. I try to equally connect to everyone and try different approaches.
heypanda wrote:Personally, the spirits I’ve found most interactive are gods, djinn and vampires. I have an interactive dragon too who likes touching my face and hands and has communicated with me telepathically.
I have a vampire spirit as well, to be honest every time I try to talk to her I'm starting to feel fangs on the left side of the neck. Not sure what is it all about but I have led myself to believe it's my imagination since I'm trying to picture a vampire.

Thanks for your advice.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

First, may I ask what is your career? If your work requires analytical work like science, accounting, programming, etc you are left brain. Those individual's mind are constantly in a problem solving kind of brain loop. You are stuck in alpha brainwaves. You need to detach and go to theta brainwaves. I know this because you have insomnia sometimes, which by the way can be improved if you are less salt and upped your potassium. It's both diet and mental exercise. But not the problem solving kind. Rather the relaxing kind.

You may need to try some hypnosis/hypnotherapy to get what it feels like to go "deeper down" into a trance. Also if there is too much noise in your surrounding yes, it's possible to miss the subtle queues. Try some listening exercise when you sleep, like listen so closely you can hear the static in the air. Or see moving energy in the sky, or the varying shades of light in front of you. Try to feel the heat of your hands without them touching. Then with your eyes closed. This is to practice heighten sensitivity, which logical minds often ignore.

Now it is possible you have strong protection symbols around your home which won't allow intruders. Which if you feel bold try meditating in a grave yard. Thought I can't help you if you bring some one home. Alternatively you can pray until you are heard.

Finally some people who can't feel spirits, might feel entities. I hesitate to recommend a certain kind because they might scare the s#!+ out of you.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
soul786
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

hi,
i want to point out that u develop ur abilities especially third eye and telepathy.
third eye development takes sometime like 1yr or more. or learn astral projection it may take 3 months.
does ur spirits visit u in dreams?
u can also get a reading from ch "what is wrong with me" it will tell u what is blocking u.
also i think that u r in big stress, sadness, anxiety or physical tiredness or combination of these. it definitely creates blockages. mental imbalance o disease though minor can also create blockages.
is ur personality dark type or white type. this will tell u what type of spirits u should have.

i got my 2 succubus, they arouse me while i sleep on every saturday and make me wet, i ask them to stop but they dont, but now they have extended it to 2 weeks instead of 1 week.
when i got my first djinn, i welcome him and i felt there is someone with me strongly, and in winter season i started sweating like crazy for few minutes.
but my entities never visit me in dreams. i m blocked by black magic (it is long story)

to develop third eye and other abilities, u can us brainwave entrainment like monaural, binaural beats dont buy make ur own or i can make and give u. it really helps to relax and get u in right frame of mind. it may take 1 month, daily 15 mins per beat.
get some spells for third eye, if u want. there r forbidden spells here at ch and nightplay etc.

as a last resort there r islamic ways to open third eye, but they r very powerful and many students stop in the middle of training because what they see they gets frightened. it is also expensive. it may take 1 to 3 months for first training after that more advance training is available. cant do it without teacher.

Sacerdothyza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmm, I'm in, like in the same dead end road.

I have started to think that my spirits regreted coming to me, so they have abbandoned me. Really.

I started with a Pixie, that seemed very active before the bounding process. I have not heard from her since them. I think the vessel might got lost in the delivery process (another country), but it's bridged anyway. So I kept trying contact. Nothing.

Then I got a dragon. I was reading the dragon thread on encyclo and got shiverings while reading one of them. Several shivers. Then I ordered one, wihtout the vessel this time.
I believe he tried to talk telepathically with me one day, but it scared the s*** outa me :[ and I believe I blocked this channel, without willing it, as by accident.

I talk to them every night, before sleep. When I ask them to appear on my dreams, I always have bad dreams. I am very sad.

I understand that I have been (and still am) under a lot of stress in several areas of my life, and I would love to have them by my side.

Sacerdothyza

Happy to help, glad to learn.
[EN, IT, PT-BR]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”