Sleep paralysis, is it my succubi?

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

1s Hello there readers, I want to share a little bit of my experience here. Maybe experienced practitioners can help to explain what kind of situation I’ve experienced, and maybe can give tips for further learning. Before jumping to the topic, I actually have a succubi companion with me. I think it’s pretty close relationship since I’m already able to feel her presence and signs.

I’m experiencing sleep paralysis last night. All of a sudden I just aware that I was sleeping, but of course I can’t move my body. Didn’t really sure that I’m dreaming or in conscious state. But somehow I can see my own body. It fells like I'm having two separate consciousness. One consciousness is on my body, the other one is outside my body, it’s feels like watching a movie. Then I’m starting to get a feeling that there’s someone going to hop on me, really scares me at that moment.

I can feel hands grabbing my hands, I also heard a female voice sounds “ahhh…” It’s somehow impress an impetuosity, like a person who’s been waiting for a long time to interact to someone she wished to. But I actually have another assumption that it’s actually impresses a lust.

The things I felt off is that I didn’t feel a woman’s posture, more precisely a young woman posture. As I stated before, I’m in a relationship with a succubi, so you know what I’m expected to be. I felt a fur somehow, I’m picturing it on my mind that it was a dress covered with feather. The body feels weird, don’t know why but I’m picturing it was a napless dog’s body.

I’ve tried to remain calm and take this chance to talk to my succubi and asking some stuff, but I’m honestly terrified. So I just ask an unimportant question popped in my head. Asking whether she’s the succubi I knew or not. As suspected, no answer. Then I’m trying to move my body in hope to wake up, but just come back dreaming something else.

Well, to be honest I really doubt that the entity was my succubi friend. There are many question I asked on my mind and to my succubi as well after waking up. Such as, is there any message she wants to tell me before revealing her alluring appearance? Is she want to show me her true self first to test whether I accept her for the way she is? Is she pulls a prank on me? Scares me maybe? Well tbh, I don’t expected any romantic relationship, just a companionship with a little love. I don’t really know if she deign with it or maybe want a clear status whether take her as lover or a friend, not in between. Honestly, I can’t really resist her charm. Sometimes I just feel really love her then starts kissing her vessel. I sometimes calling her honey to tease her. But really, succubus’s charm is really alluring to resist, I can’t really always keep my cool. I don’t know if she actually want a serious relationship, that’s why she did testing me like that maybe. Maybe she don’t want to be looked only as sexual partner, that I have to accept all of her traits. Whether to be a lover or just companion. If so I’ll be surprised that actually succubus are more emotional, or there are some individuals that are more emotional.

Back to the topic, my other assumption that the entity was actually the Old Hag (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag), quite pretty sure of it, well, what else could it be. Even though there's always chance of various spirit did the act instead.

The experience itself is really memorable. Well my succubi or not, I actually feel a materialized body parts, from a spirit. I kinda wondering if this a state that is what we want to achieve, that is interacting with the spirit companion same as to a human. If so, that is wonderful that when in wake up state I can experience that as well from my spirit friend.

Well that’s it. Thank you for reading this post and leave a reply.

1ey

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mm have you asked your succubus companion?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

darkwing dook wrote:Mm have you asked your succubus companion?
Already did. But no answer. Maybe she answered, but I just don't really able to tell.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”