Can BA entities/creatures that manifest in the physical be hunted, and have they been?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I'm going to go with my original recommendation, both in the astral and physical realms: if they're leaving you and your loved ones alone, give them a wide berth. Picking a fight with anyone or anything that wasn't bothering you first, no matter who or what it is, is not WA.
But this isn’t about ‘picking a fight’, it’s about any potential physical traces beings like this left on the earthen plane.

The whole point of this topic is the above, to discuss any traces left behind. Once you get to know through discussion how it happened, or how it was/is possible you get to understand the dynamics of what traces were left basically.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

And if this Middle Eastern God (of Jews, Christians, Muslims) is really the Creator of all things and beings, why is he actively killing his own creations? And demanding animal sacrifices (Islamic qurban requires slaughtering of animals during certain month of the islamic year)?

Is God actually WA? Looks BA / DA to me, or at the very least Grey. Very blood-thirsty.

Are you hunting the wrong party?

conxtion wrote:In the Bible, God killed many people too, eg drowning them in the Red (?)Sea after Moses has passed through, sending plagues to Egypt and killing their first-born, etc. I think God killed more people than all the BA beings combined. What do you think?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Interesting. Do you have any proof they did that?

Are they still doing it?

Where?

ServantofJustice wrote:Because they killed or ripped people apart without provocation? Hence it was more ethical to go after them.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

If you are attacked by a lion do you blame it for simply following it's instinct? Truly BA beings have no choice in what they do, it is their nature.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:If you are attacked by a lion do you blame it for simply following it's instinct? Truly BA beings have no choice in what they do, it is their nature.
Some people are trying to derail the topic. Will say again, this thread is about finding out the physical traces or imprints certain beings’ left behind by understanding the dynamics of what happened between them and people.

BA was used as an example because it would be less controversial.

I need a mod on to get this thread back on topic if possible.
conxtion wrote:
Are you hunting the wrong party?
I am not ‘hunting’ anything, I don’t want to. We are talking about the people who did it in history, and if their bones had any traces of wounds left behind from engaging them should they have failed.

This thread is about how the dynamics worked between those who clashed with the beings to find out where are the physical imprints by understanding how it went down. What part don’t you get?

‘BA beings’ was used as an example to have it be less controversial.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Plenty of mythological creatures have been hunted. The problem is that there is no actual proof

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Plenty of mythological creatures have been hunted. The problem is that there is no actual proof
Other possible signs could be that if you excavate a soil you notice a different composition or something out of the ordinary compared to the soil you would normally find?

Did the remains of humans who died trying to hunt them perhaps get 'consumed' or they were pulled into their plane before dying?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

ServantofJustice wrote:You can apparently sometimes still see those beings manifest in the Black Forest of Germany or the deep woods of Romania(Forgot the name).

Certain alchemists wanted some beings’ remains or body parts to use their vibrational properties for elixirs to enhance their own in whatever ways, and often sought to buy them. So how would this have went?

Those walking that path searched sometimes for the ‘horn of a unicorn’ and any other e.g. ‘fang, horn, claw or blood of (creature name)’. That’s not to say it’s really ethical if they did manage to hunt down creatures that did not provoke us first for components.
Yes, the Black Forest or Cannock Chase, too. It's really interesting how many reports of sightings still come up, though I think most of these are fake to get a good story out. Abou the alchemists needs, all I can think of is some kind of paranormal market of old times...who knows if there were some hidden kinds of markets where people would sell something like that? We can really just guess about that. Otherwise, maybe or better said for sure some spirits do have knowledge of how this went or if it even happened like that.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If such things did occur, it would have been on a very very small scale, compared to the genocide committed by the Middle Eastern God.

If the story of Noah's Ark (Prophet Noh, in Islam) is to be believed, this God DROWNED EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD and all land animals as well, except for a few that were on the ark.

ServantofJustice wrote: Because they killed or ripped people apart without provocation? Hence it was more ethical to go after them.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: Because they killed or ripped people apart without provocation? Hence it was more ethical to go after them.
I was explaining why using these entities as an example of those happenings is seen as less controversial.

I am talking about what imprints beings of beings in general who lived with us on the Earthen plane left as a sign of their presence here in this topic.

The ones who attacked humans during their time here might be easier to find traces of if there are any.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”