Accidentally opened my third eye?

Isamaru5862
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So, I am wondering if someone could shed some light on something I stumbled upon when I was younger and recently rediscovered it. I guess the best way of describing it would be to say, drawing energy from the surroundings into my body.

I first discovered this when I was running / playing as a child and later used it when swimming competitively and weightlifting. I found that, if I closed my eyes and focused, I could draw in power from the surroundings and boost myself using the energy I had just absorbed. While I can basically do this on command, there are some specific triggers I use such as music and visualization of a runic circle (details of the circle are fuzzy) to enhance and extend the duration of the absorption. As I go deeper into this state, I begin to feel pressure just below my shoulder-blades and, when I really get into it, I feel a pair of, for lack of a better term, wings protrude from my back. In my mind, I can visualize said wings and, while it is cliche, they are white with white feathers.

Up until this point, I had always just assumed this to be some form of runners high where I needed the visualization / music to trigger it. What made me reevaluate my previous assumptions was what happened to me earlier today. While running, I felt a new pressure coming from my third eye and, when deep in the state of mind, I could see my third eye open and it felt like my body was being pulled from all directions into this visualization in my mind. The amount of raw energy I felt was multiple degrees higher then I have ever felt previously and it was split 50 / 50 between entering through my back and my third eye. While I can't tell exactly how much time had past, I know at least one full song played before I became more normalized again.

After I finished my running, I could feel excess energy seeping out of my entire body and I began to have a headache emanating from my third eye. While I don't feel the headache now, I feel drained of energy (this is aside from the normal feeling of post workout fatigue). What I want to find out is:

1. What would you call what I experienced?

2. Is what I did dangerous / could it have harmful effects on my mind / body?

3. I have always wondered why I keep picturing / feeling the same pair of wings on my back. So, what does the wings mean / is there anything significant about them? Even now, I still feel that pressure on my back where they would be.

Anyway, if anyone has some insight I would love to read your thoughts on the matter. I am also curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

Thanks for taking the time to read / respond to this.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Interesting : )
Do you run/swim much faster with the wings? Or lift heavier or with a lot more reps?
Can you recreate this condition without running, swimming, or wight lifting?
And it might be a good idea to learn energy working, e.g. prana, qigong, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Isamaru5862
new here
new here

I do run much faster, do more reps, and swim faster when the wings are out. I can also recreate the condition when I need / want to so long as I have some music I can get into. Usually, I find that orchestral music is most suited for helping me get there. I have also used this state in the past to try and have breakthroughs when I am stuck in some of my coding projects and it usually helps me gain some insight. Now, up until yesterday, my third eye has never been involved which made me change my thoughts on what I was doing which led me to posting this.

On a side note, after sleeping, I feel much more sensitive to my spirit / the energy around me. Not sure if this is a side affect that will wear off over time or just the new norm. I will have to wait and see I guess.

In terms of energy working, do you have any suggestions on good sites to learn (if CH has some posts on this topic that would be cool too)?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This reminds me of a time I was practicing my fire body. I went for a jog or bike ride and visualized flames coming out of myself. That noon I was learning how to make a psi ball in my hand. I fell asleep and my astral body made a psi ball that was so powerful it exploded and I woke up freaked out.

No it's not dangerous. Still alive and in great health 7 years later.

Our imagination/visualization is both a metaphor and something real. Visualization helps us focus our power and intent if you want to be all realistic about it in our personal goals. But if you want to talk magick, then that's the first step to astral energy manipulation.

What you do when you get into the astral well....will be your own path to explore. Honestly when I first experienced that explosion I had no idea where it came from, because I couldn't believe my visualization had anything to do with.

Fast forward 5 years, I flew out of my body soaring through the solar system, blasting rain and love energy on the earth.

In my waking world strangers would give me a hug, and say "I love you" when I'm walking with my friends. It's quite bizarre.

For me, spirit gives me little hints on what to do next. But I think this last time I royally screwed up by turning of the sun and turning it back on. I often wonder if that was the cause of strange temperatures changing these past few years. So...haven't been able to leave my body. I think I'm grounded. 1c

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Isamaru5862 wrote: In terms of energy working, do you have any suggestions on good sites to learn (if CH has some posts on this topic that would be cool too)?
Rrr sites, not sure, perhaps some psionic forums?
Books, there are some like Quantum Touch, Energy Work, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Samsara, when you can, blast some love and wealth energies to me 1d thank you in advance 1bw

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

conxtion wrote:Samsara, when you can, blast some love and wealth energies to me 1d thank you in advance 1bw
Learn how to trade stock options. 1ak With men, love follows money. Hahaha. And tell your BA demons to back off. They often give their keeper this vibe.

Isamaru5862
new here
new here

Samsara wrote: But if you want to talk magick, then that's the first step to astral energy manipulation.
So, if I am interested in further exploring this, should I learn astral energy manipulation? Also, what would be the next step / steps after that? Just curious where it leads down the proverbial rabbit hole.

On that same line of thinking, are there resources on CH for learning such things or will I have to google / look around to find a good guide to learning all this?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Isamaru5862 wrote:
Samsara wrote: But if you want to talk magick, then that's the first step to astral energy manipulation.
So, if I am interested in further exploring this, should I learn astral energy manipulation? Also, what would be the next step / steps after that? Just curious where it leads down the proverbial rabbit hole.

On that same line of thinking, are there resources on CH for learning such things or will I have to google / look around to find a good guide to learning all this?
Most guides are breathing and visualization exercises. Just keep on doing what you are doing every chance you get. I think if you meditate long enough the answer will come. Crystals too, hold a lot of answers. I honestly don't know if there is any good guides, because I always fade out when I read magical writing.

When I was visualizing I was listening to a Witches Primer on ITunes. He has some simple stuff. I also find explosive energy from Kyanite. But that only happened once as well. Just put it on your third eye. Energy follows where intentions goes.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

1ak but to me, stock options are gambling in disguise, though my lecturer told me it's called "taking a view". Well, I still "take the view" that it's gambling ...
Samsara wrote:
Learn how to trade stock options. 1ak With men, love follows money. Hahaha. And tell your BA demons to back off. They often give their keeper this vibe.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “General Questions”