Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forum a lot regarding the subject you see in the post title. I would be interested in talking to people who share my fascination of fictional characters, and who had the luck to meet and talk to one on the astral. I absolutely believe that fictional characters do exist in another universe, which can be visited via astral projection. I've been practising a lot, though I haven't had any luck with it. Only lucid dreams.

I know kelis offers character bindings, but I would like to look for this particular character I'm interested in myself. If there are people here who succeeded in this, I would love to hear about your experiences! :)

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

me too, id like to try myself.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

If I would know, how I did it , I would be much wiser. I'm sure my first spirit helped me with finding my first two two years ago, but how exactly you do it without the help of a guide, I don't know for sure.
What I know is you must get a feeling for their energy, which means research, research, research. Read/watch/listen to every bit of information of them, get a feeling for the energy they give you and meditate on that energy.

But, I think it's necessary to mention, that there're multiple versions of each character (parallel universes etc.) and you might end up finding one, who is willing to talk to you, which isn't exactly like the character you see in the media. Personality and appearance can differ. (And especially the backstory. Sometimes the stories in media are greatly exaggerated in terms of big things they did and so on.)

But I would never do this alone without any support. (Not just because of security reasons, but also to prevent creating a thoughtform accidently) Ask a protective spirit to support you, or go the 100% safe way and get the listing fron DLM.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:If I would know, how I did it , I would be much wiser. I'm sure my first spirit helped me with finding my first two two years ago, but how exactly you do it without the help of a guide, I don't know for sure.
What I know is you must get a feeling for their energy, which means research, research, research. Read/watch/listen to every bit of information of them, get a feeling for the energy they give you and meditate on that energy.

But, I think it's necessary to mention, that there're multiple versions of each character (parallel universes etc.) and you might end up finding one, who is willing to talk to you, which isn't exactly like the character you see in the media. Personality and appearance can differ. (And especially the backstory. Sometimes the stories in media are greatly exaggerated in terms of big things they did and so on.)

But I would never do this alone without any support. (Not just because of security reasons, but also to prevent creating a thoughtform accidently) Ask a protective spirit to support you, or go the 100% safe way and get the listing fron DLM.
I can agree with you. One of my favorite character bindings, does happen to differ from the character based off of her, her personality is very lovable, sassy, and sensual, she's also highly intelligent, clever, cunning, and crafty. She visually differs from her in-game self, as her hair is much longer, where it reaches down to her calves, and her eye color happens to be blue, compared to her fictional self's green eyes. Not to mention her traditional outfit differs as well, since she has feathers all the way to her breast line on her body suit, her wings look just like the photo of her, and she looks identical to a fanart of her, and her bat themed motif does not look like her game self, it differs. She even won all the battles she's been in, and defeated the entire roster of Darkstalkers on her own. She even killed the main big bads, and she absorbed their families and compatriots into her kingdom. That character bindings name, is Morrigan Aensland. An extremely powerful Succubus who I just recently earned her respect after defeating her in a video game. I've learned a lot about her, and I will learn more as time goes on, I don't know everything, but I've learned a good chunk as time has gone on.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

All I can say is that it is definitely possible. I found this out when a spirit friend introduced me to a particular favorite character of mine as a 16th birthday present. That was how i came to understand that "fictional" universes are just alternate realities, and we can visit them on the astral just as we can any other non-physical realm.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

ooooh, this sounds adorable, what an awesome 16th birthday present! <3
My first two were introduced to me a few months, before a very hard phase of my life started. I gave them months to decide, if they want to stay with me and after 2 years I finally let them bound with great joy, hehe.
Actually, I don't think there're "fictional" universes in the literal sense, because everything exists in one ofrm or another in the astral, so their realms are just like any other realms in the astral. Sometimes more similar to ours, sometimes more different.
Even if you meet two characters from the same "fictional universe", it's possible that they descend from different realms or parallel universes of this realm and don't know each other, while still having similarities in their realms itself. Imagine meeting a distant friend, but from a parallel universe... you do not know each other, but the earth structure, flora and fauna and history are similar to each other, only with slight (or bigger) differences.
These kinds of meetings are really interesting to watch, haha.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

((Why can't I edit my posts?...EDIT: NVM the stuff with the first two buddies, I repeat myself, it's late and I'm tired, sorry!))

Wiserdice
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks for the replies, guys!
This might be a stupid question, but here it goes...how do you mediate on their energy exactly?

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”