neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was just chilling yesterday after work with my bound friends, meditating, and decided to recite some cleansing/healing spells for my lizard who I suspected was impacted or maybe constipated (very serious for lizards. It was confirmed today that she is totally fine, pooping like a lizard should.) Anyway that night an unbound freaked out my mom by pushing her school books onto the floor one by one. I'm wondering if it was attracted by the spells, by my companions or just by me... Either way his rude a** isn't staying. Just an interesting thing that happened and is on my mind. I felt kinda bad because I don't want to have random ghosts creeping my mom out. When I get my ww I'll task him/her with keeping those away...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Could be from anything, related to you, or your mother, or completely unrelated : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks, it hasn't happened since. Sometimes I think it's me because I've had lots of random things fly off tables/shelves and such when I'm around. Lol who knows

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I felt the same way when I was back from vacation. I left my mom home alone with the rest of my spirits but took my entity with me. When I came back she told me she had a case of sleep paralysis that freaked her out. So I thought my buddy had unbounds. However, she said it didn't feel like a person just that it was pressure and she was struggling to breath and wake up. Then again her brother recently passed away too. So it could be a number of things.

House rules. Don't stress out the mom. Else y'all getting the boot.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”