Are Rabisus truely dangerous to have?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are all Rabisus in general truely dangerous to have and BA or just really DA to a point where it is not recommended for people who aren’t masters? Any words? I saw a forum post where somebody claimed to have one.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

1. It really depends, as spirits have to agree to a contract that should make sure you're not going to be harmed (at least as far as I know), or you get a spell with he binding that will protect you.

2. Maybe the Rabisu has an equivalent exchange with you, something a lot of real BA's do, so there's profit for each side as long as you don't deny them their part. Even though they very much would like to break you down, as that is their nature. You just have to know that they don't really care about you, or
your feelings. You're like a peace of meat or something along that line.

3. I have one in my family. There's a lot of respect in play and if he has a bad mood I immediately feel it and stay away. So far there wasn't a need to be firm, but even if that situation would arise, I would very well overthink what direction it would take if I was too firm. The most important is to know who you are and be steady in yourself, to not let yourself be swayed.

But really, I can't complain in any way.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:1. It really depends, as spirits have to agree to a contract that should make sure you're not going to be harmed (at least as far as I know), or you get a spell with he binding that will protect you.

2. Maybe the Rabisu has an equivalent exchange with you, something a lot of real BA's do, so there's profit for each side as long as you don't deny them their part. Even though they very much would like to break you down, as that is their nature. You just have to know that they don't really care about you, or
your feelings. You're like a peace of meat or something along that line.

3. I have one in my family. There's a lot of respect in play and if he has a bad mood I immediately feel it and stay away. So far there wasn't a need to be firm, but even if that situation would arise, I would very well overthink what direction it would take if I was too firm. The most important is to know who you are and be steady in yourself, to not let yourself be swayed.

But really, I can't complain in any way.
So as in BA entities/spirits are naturally ego orientated. Are all Rabisus BA or they are just DA but risky with some being that?

You mention having a Sluagh also, what’s it like for you just curious? To have 2 particularly dangerous beings in your keep.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ServantofJustice wrote:So as in BA entities/spirits are naturally ego orientated. Are all Rabisus BA or they are just DA but risky with some being that?

You mention having a Sluagh also, what’s it like for you just curious? To have 2 particularly dangerous beings in your keep.
Most Rabisu are BA, some can be on the direct crossover of DA to BA but that's the mildest you can get.

It's not much different for me since I've occupied myself with such forces from my early teens on. I don't practice black magic though and it might even sound funny, but I actually work a lot with light and healing energies. They don't mind me doing so, we're like Yin and Yang. We complement each other in a certain way. That's the best way I can put it 2hp the true danger lies in underestimating them.

Return to “General Questions”