How do you tell if you are 'visualizing' correctly?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I mean a visualization that allows for astral/spiritual endeavors, the ones here and magick. I can easily 'fantasize' about an event playing out, replaying an effect you saw in a video clip in a place you know from memory or will it while trying to make out how it would look like such as a 'golden orb/sphere', the idea or me doing something but would that count or be inside my head in that example?

I know I am good at 'replaying' things I've seen or observed in my head but idk if that would be genuine for endeavors like spells or shielding.

I'm good at picturing sounds I remember and they replay in my head of the audios I remember if they seem relevant to the moment for whatever reason.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Say its easy to 'picture'(play out) things happening when your mind is 'not in a grounded state' but you might tend to move onto something else fairly quickly.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Well, if you can call up an image and zoom in, detailing every notch and scratch for example of a coin you looked at and they're the same as the real thing, you're really good at visualisation and you're definitely doing it correctly.

If you can imagine new things, creating them in your head just like you want them to be without any deviation, then you're definitely doing it correctly.

In the end, no matter what you do and see, it's all in your head anyway. After all that's where all the information input comes together and is formed into a consistent world.

Just train it and if you use it for magick, if it works, it works. If you meet some beings in your visions and they tell you something that you didn't know and can look up and it's true, chances are you had a real interaction.
Nobody can really tell you if you're visualising correctly, only how good your skills are.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Practice.

Attempt to visualize what color a coworker or classmate will be wearing when you see them later today, or tomorrow. Write it down. Compare it to what they actually are wearing. Write that down, as well.

Last time I did this, a few weeks ago, I was going to see two friends. I perceived one as wearing red. She actually had dark, dark pink on. But my OTHER friend, the one on whom I had not focused, wore red. Write THAT kind of thing down, too.

Practice with other things verifiable in the muggle world. What color car will I park near when I go to the store later, what will this place I've never visited, but am about to go to, look like? Etc.

We can't build our confidence in our ability to pick up on the UNSEEN, without verifying and honing our abilities with tests in the visible world.

P.S. Always write down your FIRST answer and go with it, unless you have a concrete reason why that first answer is incorrect. Trust me on this one.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Well, if you can call up an image and zoom in, detailing every notch and scratch for example of a coin you looked at and they're the same as the real thing, you're really good at visualisation and you're definitely doing it correctly.

If you can imagine new things, creating them in your head just like you want them to be without any deviation, then you're definitely doing it correctly.

In the end, no matter what you do and see, it's all in your head anyway. After all that's where all the information input comes together and is formed into a consistent world.

Just train it and if you use it for magick, if it works, it works. If you meet some beings in your visions and they tell you something that you didn't know and can look up and it's true, chances are you had a real interaction.
Nobody can really tell you if you're visualising correctly, only how good your skills are.
For that guy’s set of videos where his involved btw in the link you gave, it seems some are very helpful.

The video or speech from that guy for example about identifying with too much things might be true for being a cause of overthinking. My identification is infact extremely and immensely spread thin into many things or interests I emotionally identify with for his other video.

To a point where I no longer even want to identify with my ‘now’ self sometimes btw, or don’t feel very so on some occasions. I do have some cases where it feels awkward to have somebody identify say my physical self with me.

Return to “General Questions”