Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Samsara wrote:
conxtion wrote:I remember now someone told me sex with spirits is an "exchange of energy", therefore it does not exhaust either party.
Except if it cuts into sleeping. Sleep is recharging energy.
The only bad experience I've had with my ubis has been them cutting into sleep. It's only happened a few times, and I made a compromise with them. Now they cuddle me to sleep. As far as how real it feels, it's real, imagine a girlfriend pressing up against your back spooning you. Feels just as real as a person. Ubi's can be very sweet as well, they massage me as I drift off to sleep.

Also, they never leave me feeling exhausted. There's definitely an exchange of energy going on though with them.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:I feel you. No such thing. Spirits are naturally weak in the physical world, just like we are naturally weak in the spiritual world. Though we do hear of guys who say they had great physical encounters (of the sexual kind) with spirits ... hmm, maybe they just have greater imagination energies.

Hekhare Said !
I have had the honour in working with Lord Asmodeus and sexual spirits and trust me it's not my imagination!! It's a blend of energies a meeting, I've had my Vampire feel so real it's almost physical...I hope you get to experience a full sexual pleasure with the spirit world......
I've watched as my partner was taken by a Demon and Ecked right in front of me.
You shouldn't try and rubbish others experience's...

Samsara wrote:There is no such thing as an sex spirit with a high sex drive that will exhaust you. Never met him, human or spirit. LMAO. Promises. Promises.

I was reading an article about how horrible sex spirits are because you will get addicted. Never happened. Still waiting. Sexual addiction is just not a thing with me. Not in human form not in spirit form. Though I often see others being addicted to me. I wish I knew what that felt like.

There definitely are good and bad characters of every spirit race. Some you bring home and it's instant bad luck. While others shower you with good luck.

I dunno has anyone had a bad experience with their companion?

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OwlSpirit wrote:Apart from that one time where my Cambion tried to do "the deed* against my will in a nightmare (I booted him in the face, ending the nightmare instantly),
1la Nice.
I have had the honour in working with Lord Asmodeus and sexual spirits and trust me it's not my imagination!! It's a blend of energies a meeting, I've had my Vampire feel so real it's almost physical...I hope you get to experience a full sexual pleasure with the spirit world......
I've watched as my partner was taken by a Demon and Ecked right in front of me.
You shouldn't try and rubbish others experience's...
I think my tone is misunderstood. The purpose of me writing is to say there is no such thing as an inexhaustible sexual spirit or human for that matter for me. Not that their aren't rapists in the spirit world. The rubbish, is that some believe every sex spirit is like that.

I could get descriptive about the electric surge and things no humans can perform...but this is a rated PG post. So before anyone wishes I lose my spirit virginity because poor thing can't get has never gotten laid. No worries. Both in this and the other world I'm well versed beyond the stories I hear here. Hahahaha. They just don't last.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

Samsara wrote:The purpose of me writing is to say there is no such thing as an inexhaustible sexual spirit or human for that matter for me. Not that their aren't rapists in the spirit world.
Hi Samsara, well, succubi I know for sure don't really get exhausted with sexual contact with us. They can, and will, keep going, it's up to us to tell them we need a "break".

This is where trust, and good communication, helps.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

marquest wrote:
Samsara wrote:The purpose of me writing is to say there is no such thing as an inexhaustible sexual spirit or human for that matter for me. Not that their aren't rapists in the spirit world.
Hi Samsara, well, succubi I know for sure don't really get exhausted with sexual contact with us. They can, and will, keep going, it's up to us to tell them we need a "break".

This is where trust, and good communication, helps.
What's the longest experience you've had with them?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Samsara wrote:
Two hours was the longest, but an hour seems about average before I need to get up start moving around. I check the time before and after spending intimate time with them.

The more time I spend with them, the stronger the manifestations get. About 3 years ago, all I felt was a very slight tingling sensation. Now, I feel their whole bodies, lips, hands, breasts, etc. One has a tail, and sometimes to surprise me, just quickly wraps it around one of my legs holding my leg in place. When she does that it just about sends me over the edge.

I really hope at some point in the future I'll actually be able to see them. They've only visited me in my dreams a few times. For some reason that doesn't seem to interest them. All my experiences with them happen when I'm awake.

~Noctifera
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

marquest wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Two hours was the longest, but an hour seems about average before I need to get up start moving around. I check the time before and after spending intimate time with them.

The more time I spend with them, the stronger the manifestations get. About 3 years ago, all I felt was a very slight tingling sensation. Now, I feel their whole bodies, lips, hands, breasts, etc. One has a tail, and sometimes to surprise me, just quickly wraps it around one of my legs holding my leg in place. When she does that it just about sends me over the edge.

I really hope at some point in the future I'll actually be able to see them. They've only visited me in my dreams a few times. For some reason that doesn't seem to interest them. All my experiences with them happen when I'm awake.
Not bad for a spirit. Haha. What do you think changed between the times nothing happened to all this activity?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Samsara wrote: Not bad for a spirit. Haha. What do you think changed between the times nothing happened to all this activity?
Just time spent with them. Over time their manifestations increased, simple as that. It's been years ongoing, nothing happens fast, for me that is. I think a lot of folks could end up in amazing relationships, if they just had a little patience. For ubi's, just take an hour out of your day. Lie down, close your eyes, and talk to them. They love affectionate talk. Tell them about your day, whatever. The time you spend with them, welcomes them. That's how it all starts...

~Noctifera
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

marquest wrote:
Samsara wrote: Not bad for a spirit. Haha. What do you think changed between the times nothing happened to all this activity?
Just time spent with them. Over time their manifestations increased, simple as that. It's been years ongoing, nothing happens fast, for me that is. I think a lot of folks could end up in amazing relationships, if they just had a little patience. For ubi's, just take an hour out of your day. Lie down, close your eyes, and talk to them. They love affectionate talk. Tell them about your day, whatever. The time you spend with them, welcomes them. That's how it all starts...
Interesting. I think I feel silly talking to myself. It always starts out amazing and then nothing. But parting with them oddly is like a real breakup.

For me I think some of them really just go away.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote:
I think you should write a mini guide to Succubus with all your personal experiences, tips and tricks. 1rd

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”