Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Yesterday i dreamed about my lovely succubus, but this was the first time i had s*x with her, even though it was a lucid dream, i could felt her when i was inside of her, curiously enough she didn´t move nor didn´t make any kind of noise but i can assure you she loved it, then i remember that after waking up i wanted to dream again (to have s*x with her again) but i dreamed about a totally different thing (it wasn´t even a sexual one...shame), now the question is: how can i repeat this type of experiences every time i go to sleep?

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Was your second dream a lucid one as well? You can lose lucidity in a dream, you just have to concentrate on being aware. What is your method of becoming lucid? What works for me is that I use the Wake Back To Bed method about 2-4 hours before my wake up time, stay awake for about 20 min then go back to bed. I become aware in a dream without a trigger, aka performing reality checks: poking finger thru hand, jump 10ft, etc,. It’s more like I can “feel” my surroundings are not reality and realize I’m not dreaming. You can also ask your succubus to enter your dreams.

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Ranka Marx wrote:Was your second dream a lucid one as well? You can lose lucidity in a dream, you just have to concentrate on being aware. What is your method of becoming lucid? What works for me is that I use the Wake Back To Bed method about 2-4 hours before my wake up time, stay awake for about 20 min then go back to bed. I become aware in a dream without a trigger, aka performing reality checks: poking finger thru hand, jump 10ft, etc,. It’s more like I can “feel” my surroundings are not reality and realize I’m not dreaming. You can also ask your succubus to enter your dreams.
yeah...considering that just barely sometimes i can be aware that i´m dreaming, i think that´s the issue here, thanks for the advice!

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”