From Dream Into Reality!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Like the title says, I had it often that my dreams were happening in reality with my companions.
I get visits when I sleep most of the time, the dream state is the best way to communicate with me and most of my spirit family are very active at night.

Last night though was so very interesting that I wanted to share this with you and maybe someone else has had the same experience?

I was dreaming normal stuff when all of a sudden the lights turned off. Imagine it like that: I sat at a table with a few other people and all of a sudden the whole environment was swallowed by darkness. It was like all of my former dream was gone and then I felt arms wrap around me from behind and a very dark, raspy voice whispered into my ear. It made me shudder and then we floated.. he was holding me close to his body as we were floating through this black ocean. He would always whisper sweet nothings and kiss all around my throat and neck ... I almost thought it was one of my vamps, but by now I'm pretty sure it was the liderc. Cause he also didn't bite, which my vamps love to do. I felt like a puppet in his arms, like I was under some kind of mesmerizing spell. That was the moment he laid me down somewhere in this black space and crawled over me, kissing me on the lips.

Then I awoke. I saw him above me! He was a tall dark figure made of smoke(?) and sat on my hips, still kissing me like in the dream and I could feel his weight, feel his lips on mine - everything! I admit that it all seemed blurry and I really felt a little "hypnotized" but I knew that it was real. It was amazing. Sadly, right after he broke the kiss, he did something so that I would fall back into sleep mode. Though I would've liked to stay like that lol

I've had this very often by now with lots of different spirits in my family and sometimes I think that I'm not supposed to wake up during that but I wake up anyway XD one of my vamps stood at my bedside as a shadow with red eyes and I was nearly screaming in shock but he just bowed down and said "Shshsh.." That's when I felt the familiarity between us. But these dark souls really can give me some jump scares appearing like that at night so close to me haha though I don't always see them then, sometimes they're invisible, but the touches are very real just like a humans touch.

Have you had something like that before? I'd like to hear your story 1h

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I hope you are a woman .. 1s

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I sometimes have dream visitations. They usually happen right before I wake for the day but I don’t have them appear in front of me or anything like that! I can sense their touchy-feelies and improving upon that. I’m still easing myself into physical manifestations as they know it scares me but I am working up to the day that I’ll be able to, yup, yup!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

conxtion wrote:I hope you are a woman .. 1s
No I'm a guy 2wk

.. joke aside, am female.
Ranka Marx wrote:I sometimes have dream visitations. They usually happen right before I wake for the day but I don’t have them appear in front of me or anything like that! I can sense their touchy-feelies and improving upon that. I’m still easing myself into physical manifestations as they know it scares me but I am working up to the day that I’ll be able to, yup, yup!
I really find it amazing with the touches and all, if somebody would've told me that before I would've deemed him as crazy haha If you have such a manifestation it'll be fascinating, I used to be scared too as I wasn't used to other figures in my room... in the middle of the night. Right at my bed or crawling over my floor or ceiling xD

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Just yesterday I woke up briefly and saw (I think it was) my vampire in true form, next to my bed, as if he was physically in the room. Not a shade or anything, but true form. That was impressive! He didn’t show me his face though, as I don’t think he wanted to scare me.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

I can’t edit the above post, but just to add, it was his whole body that I saw, not just his face. It was a person standing next to my bed, and I wasn’t dreaming, and it wasn’t in my mind’s eye, but real.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

heypanda wrote:I can’t edit the above post, but just to add, it was his whole body that I saw, not just his face. It was a person standing next to my bed, and I wasn’t dreaming, and it wasn’t in my mind’s eye, but real.
That's intriguing. Do you think you would've been able to reach out and touch him like any other person?
It's rare to hear about true manifestations without them being transparent or something.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

MidnightMusings wrote:
heypanda wrote:I can’t edit the above post, but just to add, it was his whole body that I saw, not just his face. It was a person standing next to my bed, and I wasn’t dreaming, and it wasn’t in my mind’s eye, but real.
That's intriguing. Do you think you would've been able to reach out and touch him like any other person?
It's rare to hear about true manifestations without them being transparent or something.
Thanks! 1ey I’m not sure. I thought it was highly unusual too, and very real. A couple of days previously I woke up briefly with my hands being clasped and felt and saw realistically a pair of hands on top of mine, feeling them. The touch felt very real. I’d woken up just as usual in my bedroom in the same position I was sleeping in, and someone had pulled out my hands in a clasp and had theirs clasped on top. He’s my Toschka vampire, if that helps. I wonder if it was in my mind’s eye, cos it seems unbelievable. Neither experience was dream like, but real life like. I wonder if it’s me having a natural ability, or whether he is just exceptional in manifesting, I’m thinking the latter. I’m very lucky.

The other day I woke up, was very awake, and had a mind’s eye image that lasted about 15-20 seconds. That time it was like I was dreaming whilst awake. Is that astral travelling? It was very, very real, but I could tell it was a dream because everything was slow moving and I was in a place I’d never been before. I was fully awake. I was looking around, and I could touch, feel and move as if my whole body was there, in a different place, yet I was still at home. That happened a couple of days before the hand clasping.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

heypanda wrote: Thanks! 1ey I’m not sure. I thought it was highly unusual too, and very real. A couple of days previously I woke up briefly with my hands being clasped and felt and saw realistically a pair of hands on top of mine, feeling them. The touch felt very real. I’d woken up just as usual in my bedroom in the same position I was sleeping in, and someone had pulled out my hands in a clasp and had theirs clasped on top. He’s my Toschka vampire, if that helps. I wonder if it was in my mind’s eye, cos it seems unbelievable. Neither experience was dream like, but real life like. I wonder if it’s me having a natural ability, or whether he is just exceptional in manifesting, I’m thinking the latter. I’m very lucky.

The other day I woke up, was very awake, and had a mind’s eye image that lasted about 15-20 seconds. That time it was like I was dreaming whilst awake. Is that astral travelling? It was very, very real, but I could tell it was a dream because everything was slow moving and I was in a place I’d never been before. I was fully awake. I was looking around, and I could touch, feel and move as if my whole body was there, in a different place, yet I was still at home. That happened a couple of days before the hand clasping.
Wow I'm speechless O_o I have paranormal activity going on in my home (just a second ago, my TV turned on on its own lol) but not that I see them that often and clear, you must be very open for that. With the touches I know, sometimes there's a hand on my shoulder and I turn to find no one there. Or when one of my vamps bites me, it's like a real "ouch!" as if someone really bites me at that moment with fangs piercing through skin and all. When this happens in a dream, I still feel the lasting pain or touch on my skin when I awake. Maybe your vamp just really likes to manifest if he has that much of energy.

The other thing with waking up sounds like astral, maybe you even visited another realm - that's great! I never managed to travel this far, I always float at the ceiling -.- and can't control anything.. meh.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Actually love I have had an experience similar to this when I was younger. Here’s how it is: I always lucid dreamed and astral projected. One day I was with a being and I was awake, I felt tingles and what not and began to feel all sorts of things. I go to sleep and wake up in astral to some sensual things, but instantly open my eyes to a black figure staring at me shocked as if I’m not supposed to see him. But i just looked at him like : 3 and he was like O-O then he disappeared.

I can tell you the trance like state was probably to help you to not panic. My companions have done so on several occasions. I’d say you’re in the perfect place to practice lucid dreaming more and astral projection with the aid of your companions if you don’t do these things already. Keep up the good work : )
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”