You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

hi everyone,
it is very important for me, maybe a little long but pls read and i request also to magnolia to reply pls.

if u search ur fullname on google, u will find 100s of persons with same fullname. GOD knows how many r not on internet with same fullname. it is also highly possible that 2 persons have same fullname along with same date of birth. u can google the probability of this.
black magician and spiritual healers require fullname, mother name, picture and in some cases piece of that person like hair etc. to pinpoint the exact individual with accuracy to provide service to the client. in case of remote services mainly. if they meet the person face to face then their is no problem.
i have discussed this with ch staff at helpdesk but was not completely satisfied.
my question to CH is how ch finds a person remotely with just fullname or in my case i dont know correct DOB.
ch staff said ch looks for unique energy signature of person etc. i agree. but to get to the unique energy sign ch must first get to that person remotely after that it can always get to that same person.
it is like u cant add spells to correct Master Vessel without order no.
ch staff also told me that ch can work with just ur fullname, how? lazy orb, bridging, services, dynamite bindings, master vessel creation and many complicated binding require DOB etc.
potential problems
1. bridging - it may happen that item is bridged to someone with ur same fullname and supports him even if it is in ur possession and doesnt support u.
2. custom conjure - if entity is conjured for someone else with ur same fullname, this will confuse u and ur entity, because same energy sign is not there.
3. services - again, remote service may be performed for different person with ur same fullname. thats why u may not feel anything.
4. bind to spirit - again, spell or spirit may be bound to wrong person with same fullname, not u.

i m very concerned and confused about this issue. i dont question what ch do, otherwise i wouldnt have spent 500 on ch.
i just wants some answers to my satisfaction, so i can get peace of mind that every order is processed correctly, current and future orders.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I know for a fact that there is no one with my exact full name on the planet. That aside, your particular interactions leave traces of your energy. If you read the requirements creepy hollows has for permissions granted they need not just your name and dob they ask for access to your energy, and location. Meaning that when they seek you out for the working they use your name, dob, location, and individual energy signature which is as unique as a snowflake.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

I'm an indonesian muslim but it is one of my biggest goals to practice witchcraft one day >.< Although I have studied kinda lot about it and tried few rituals, including a contact with a demon duke hehe

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Energy signatures are real. Everyone has a unique one. When you purchase from CH, or really any metaphysical vendor, you are consenting for them to have a look at your energy signature, plus you are providing them with any other info they use to make a connection, like name and DOB.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Speaking as a practitioner myself, if one is a capable psychic/with a range of ability it really is very easy to connect to someone who requests work as long as they have opened themselves to it being done. An immediate exchange is made.
I don't need mundane information to locate someone energetically, they've made the request and so the contact is right there - it is immediate. An email, an order, a post for that matter is a direct link to you through which your presence and energy signature can be discerned. It isn't all that difficult with permission/guards down to fulfill something by this.

Certain rites of course may call for additional material such as photo or physical substance, apart from the typical name & dob, but it's not necessary in every single case and just depends on the nature of the methodology behind the work and which senses are being relied upon for connection.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know we've discussed this, at-length, with you through Helpdesk.

We will NOT disclose our method of using energy signatures. We keep all proprietary methodologies in-house. We spent years developing our craft and we aren't going to disclose that information publicly. To be frank we are constantly copied in everything else we do publicly, we aren't going to freely hand competitors our years of hard work.

Your energy signature is the only unique, unchangeable, undeniable aspect of yourself that can be used to singularly identify YOU from everyone else.

We've been doing this for a very long time and we had to have a way to perform quality, exceptional work for people when they don't always have pieces of information like their birth day, or have a way to capture and send a photograph (or that they want to), etc.

#1 - We cannot rely on photographs; not everyone has recent photographs of themselves, people can change their hair color, eye color, etc. There can be things that happen that change the appearance of someone, or they may elect for cosmetic surgery.

#2 - A surprising number of people in the world do not know their birth date. While some people may know the year, or they know the month, they don't know their full birth date.

#3 - Not everyone knows their birth name or their full name. For religious reasons, familial reasons, or personal reasons they have changed their name, or they never knew their full name, or there are variations of their name in their home country and they don't know which is right. Not to mention there are people in the world who have a name so common they share it will millions of others.

Given everything I've just explained, this is WHY we have our own, proprietary method of reading energy signatures.

Over the years we've encountered every conceivable issue you can imagine when it comes to identification. Our methods were developed out of sheer necessity to provide work for those who don't have those key pieces of information.

We've been around a long time, it's obvious we've worked out these issues years ago, and our work not only stands the test of time, it stands for the fact that we're here and have been here longer than anyone else in the Spirit Keeping community.

You can also do a Forum search as we've discussed this topic multiple times over the last decade alone.

ch staff said ch looks for unique energy signature of person etc. i agree. but to get to the unique energy sign ch must first get to that person remotely after that it can always get to that same person.
it is like u cant add spells to correct Master Vessel without order no.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you want anything bound to a Master Vessel you have to first have the Master Vessel and then let us know what the order number is whenever you want something bound to the Master Vessel.
ch staff also told me that ch can work with just ur fullname, how? lazy orb, bridging, services, dynamite bindings, master vessel creation and many complicated binding require DOB etc.
potential problems
We do not require your date of birth, it's optional. Some people prefer work done with their date of birth for multiple reasons; chiefly their Zodiac influence. It's not required for all the reasons I've stated above.
1. bridging - it may happen that item is bridged to someone with ur same fullname and supports him even if it is in ur possession and doesnt support u.
No, this is not how it works. Just because John Smith orders a spell & asks for it to be Bridged, it's not going to be Bridged to all the John Smiths of the world by default. That would be unbelievable; causing tens of thousands of people around the world access to magic simply because they share your name.

That's not how we do our work. I think you are far too hung up on the name issue when it's not an issue.
2. custom conjure - if entity is conjured for someone else with ur same fullname, this will confuse u and ur entity, because same energy sign is not there.
Again, this is not an issue. Spirits and entities are not conjured based on your full name. Let alone the fact spirits & entities are intelligent enough to know the difference between you and someone else, even if you share the same name.

Spirits & entities respond to YOU and YOUR, unique energy signature. I strongly recommend you read the entire Spirit Keeping section of our Encyclopedia.
3. services - again, remote service may be performed for different person with ur same fullname. thats why u may not feel anything.
Again, that's not how this works, at all.
4. bind to spirit - again, spell or spirit may be bound to wrong person with same fullname, not u.
We're not beginners here, and we're not fly-by-night up-starts. We've been doing this a long time, we respect our craft, we've spent decades honing our craft, and I cannot stress to you any more here, or on Helpdesk, that just because you share the same name with someone else do not mean they get to share all the spells and bindings you have. The work isn't mistakenly done on someone else because they were born on the same day, they share your name, or any other reason.

Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to create an issue where an issue doesn't exist!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I know for a fact that there is no one with my exact full name on the planet. That aside, your particular interactions leave traces of your energy. If you read the requirements creepy hollows has for permissions granted they need not just your name and dob they ask for access to your energy, and location. Meaning that when they seek you out for the working they use your name, dob, location, and individual energy signature which is as unique as a snowflake.
Same. I know for a fact that I am the only person in the world with this name.

soul786
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
Zodiac:

thanks magnolia for taking time to answer. i wanted to hear from u. because i believe u.
i heard from u, now i m satisfied. i thought maybe the staff didnt understand me correctly or didnt asked u.
and though i have bought many things from many vendors in the past like spiritedenterprise etc. but never had this question, never needed this question, they never asked. so this issue was new for me.
as i already said "confused about this issue. i dont question what ch do"
when i said "it is like u cant add spells to correct Master Vessel without order no." it is just example.
Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to create an issue where an issue doesn't exist
if someone have doubt and he wants them cleared and ask question, is it failure, i think anybody could have asked such questions or other questions, now atleast this question will not be asked again because it is answered.
i m not creating issue, just my doubts and confusion, we should respect doubts and confusion of others, and if can then try to clear them. who will tell us if not master practitioners like u.

this post will be very helpful for anyone in future who have such doubts.
SATISFIED WITH UR EXPLANATION.
THANKS

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Good info

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

My middle real name (Can't say it here :P )is very common in my country and even some other countries, my first name "muhammad" is pretty common too.. But thankfully my last name is really special and as far as I know only belong to my dad's family, so I hope I'm pretty safe >_< "Aytide" is my magickal name tho maybe I will use it when I start practicing magick and sihir <3

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”