new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi all! So, I was binge watching Destination America's vast array of ghost shows about evil ghosts that love to haunt the living. (They have a one hell of a collection of paranormal shows) Has your spirit family ever been able to protect you from evil spirits? And, my main question is;
What kind of spirit can effectively remove nasty human ghosts from your house? I remember someone saying that Hellhounds, really powerful Djinns, Khodams, and certain Angels can run them off. In your opinion, what would be the most powerful spirits to do the job? It seems like burning sage, and reading the Bible throughout the house can do just so much, and it appears to be a temporary fix in a lot of cases. Sometimes it can make it worse. Not all spirits, human and other beings, are affected by Bible passages. It appears that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, and fight off these "bad" ghosts with beings that can get just as nasty as them. (Can you imagine the battle that would take place in your home? Wow!) What do you think? Thanks everyone!
VoodooQueen
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gods goddesses hound
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddesses
My magical/paranormal name...: fengári
Zodiac:

MY hell hound has significantly slowed down the ghosts in my house. My little sisters don’t see them as often and the only time things move is when it’s my hellhound wanting my attention on something. My sisters feel way more protected by him and he’s a perfect addition. I also feel the spirits less so he either helped them move on or he took away their energy used to appear. :) I love him truly.
[image]Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end.[/image] <3
Jozett
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

Just wanted to add that I realize that a lot of these paranormal shows are enhanced for effect, and not all ghosts are bad or evil. Destination America is a cable channel that shows a lot of paranormal/supernatural based shows. Thanks again! -J-
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Go for protective WA beings >< they are really great againts negative energies and malicious beings, but DA beings can be as good too and even some can feed on the negative energies! It's up to you which one suits you the best <3
Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “General Questions”