pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

User avatar
soul786
new here
new here
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Asif, the man was amil of ISM E AZAM. such amil can ask anything and it is fullfilled. u can ask any scholar.

i have 2 detailed books with references to QURAN, HADITHS AND QUOTES FROM famous scholars. 1 book is for djinns (everything about them), similar about angels (types and how they r born etc)

about ISRAFEEL (Peace Be Upon Him), u can ask any scholar. about hadith about ALLAH CREATED ISRAFEEL THE VERY FIRST AND WILL GIVE HIM DEATH THE VERY LAST. i cant convert correctly urdu to english. but u get the idea
i dont remember correct wording of hadith thats why i cant write it here. quoting hadith needs exact wordng.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6153
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:23 pm

soul786 wrote:Asif, the man was amil of ISM E AZAM. such amil can ask anything and it is fullfilled. u can ask any scholar.

i have 2 detailed books with references to QURAN, HADITHS AND QUOTES FROM famous scholars. 1 book is for djinns (everything about them), similar about angels (types and how they r born etc)

about ISRAFEEL (Peace Be Upon Him), u can ask any scholar. about hadith about ALLAH CREATED ISRAFEEL THE VERY FIRST AND WILL GIVE HIM DEATH THE VERY LAST. i cant convert correctly urdu to english. but u get the idea
i dont remember correct wording of hadith thats why i cant write it here. quoting hadith needs exact wordng.

No, "any scholar" wouldn't know about it. The book mentioning Asif ibn Barkhiya as the holder of one Ism al-Adham is Bihar al-Anwar, which is generally used by Shia. Lots of Sunni scholars wouldn't know about or even acknowledge it.

About Israfil being the first angel created, I can only find one book mentioning it, Kashf al-Ghaibiyyah by Zain al-Abidin al-Fathani, and still there's no supporting hadiths for it. As well, the last angel is Angel of Death, as mentioned here:
Hazrat Anas (radi Allahu anhu) has narrated the following lengthy Hadith from Syedina Rasoolullah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), which proves comprehensively that Angels too will also experience death.

Syedina Rasoolullah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) has stated, "When everything will begin to perish, only Jibraeel, Mikaeel, and the Angel of Death will remain. Then Almighty Allah will state, 'O Angel of Death, who else is still spared?' The reply will be, 'None, but Thy Graceful Self, Who is Eternal, as well as Thy servants Jibraeel, Mikaeel and the Angel of Death.' At this a Divine Command will be issued, 'Capture the soul of Mikaeel', at which Mikaeel will fall like a great and mighty mountain. Once again, Allah, the All Knowing, will ask, 'Who else is spared?' The reply will be, 'None but Thy Graceful Self, Jibraeel and the Angel of Death.' Again the command will be given, 'Capture the soul of Jibraeel', at which Jibraeel will flutter his wings, fall in prostration and pass away. Finally, when the Angel of Death himself will pass away, the All Wise and Great Creator will proclaim, 'In the beginning, I brought the creations into existence and I will once more bring it to life. Where are those rulers that laid claim to kingship?' There will be no answer. The Almighty Allah himself will reply, 'Today, Kingship belongs to Allah Alone, the Sole Controller'." (Baihaqi; Faryaabi)
https://archive.org/details/AfkarERazaEnglish


Just quote the sources that you use and we can find the translation in English: who said it, who reported it, and from which book. Example: "Prophet Muhammad (s) said as reported by Abu Said Al Khudri in Sahih Bukhari, vol 2 hadith 548."
If we can't find the Arabic version of the Hadith, most likely it is doubtful and not sahih (just like what's quoted above, can't find the Arabic version). In that case, we can't say "According to Islam..." when mentioning that specific info.


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Bartlebee
new here
new here
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby Bartlebee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Thank you for answering my questions, I think that background will be helpful to anyone trying to help. I do not have the skills to assist personally, but other folks may.

Your care and concern for your aunt is wonderful, and will hopefully attract the attention of someone who can help her.



User avatar
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7128
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby Samsara » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:26 pm

seraphim, i dont know angels can be bound.


It's not a binding like you can keep them as your own angel, but a connection (aka portal). I know there are archangels, but seraphims are higher ranking. I have an two items one with 7 arch angels, and one with a single seraphim. My object with the seraphim booted out a troublesome entity. The AA seemed to not understand my request.

Tradition places seraphim in the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy and in the fifth rank of ten in the Jewish angelic hierarchy. A seminal passage in the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 6:1-8) used the term to describe six-winged beings that fly around the Throne of God crying "holy, holy, holy".


I'm not christian so I am not tied to any beliefs. I only believe what works.


"Man is what he sees in other people."

User avatar
soul786
new here
new here
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:39 pm

as for asif, there is no way to confirm it with hadith and QURAN, because usually islam doesnt gives details about what is not necessary for us.
but asif did bring throne in blink of an eye, how, possible explaination, would be either angels or direct intervention of ALLAH pak. because ifrit was already denied this opportunity who was djinn. then who is left muwakkils\angels of whatever amal asif had.
now ALLAH creates miracle, and transporting something is something even today some great amils can achieve, so it is no miracle. only explaination is left angels\muwakkils, but maybe ALLAH directly interfered, but again prophet solomon could have directly asked ALLAH PAK, if he wanted direct help.
but he asked his kingdom.
as for last one to die, yes Zain al-Abidin said that, and last one to die according to him is israfil (pbuh)
https://books.google.co.in/books?id=eKu ... ie&f=false
use above link and see in middle of it.
ALLAH knows best



User avatar
soul786
new here
new here
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:49 pm

samsara. may i ask whats ur religion. if someone is muslim, he can take some course to conjure muwakkil under correct guidance like a teacher u know whom i m talking about.
then after conjuration u can know the difference about entities, muwakkils, angels, djinns etc. of what i m talking about. i too will do some courses under his guidance. or samsara u may ask him (the teacher) about angels etc. he is muslim u know.
i m muslim.
we all have different beliefs, what i believe about angels i told.
actually talking about from viewpoint of even 1 religion can take whole new thread. knowledge is just curiosity, it doesnt affect our lives.
and angels r with everyone and assisting, quietly.



User avatar
soul786
new here
new here
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:52 pm

and look see a great physical manifestation, 2008. my mother father were there..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWjIycnx4k

look and enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hWBEJUCEQ4



User avatar
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7128
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby Samsara » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

soul786 wrote:samsara. may i ask whats ur religion. if someone is muslim, he can take some course to conjure muwakkil under correct guidance like a teacher u know whom i m talking about.
then after conjuration u can know the difference about entities, muwakkils, angels, djinns etc. of what i m talking about. i too will do some courses under his guidance. or samsara u may ask him (the teacher) about angels etc. he is muslim u know.
i m muslim.
we all have different beliefs, what i believe about angels i told.
actually talking about from viewpoint of even 1 religion can take whole new thread. knowledge is just curiosity, it doesnt affect our lives.
and angels r with everyone and assisting, quietly.


I'm buddhist. But I keep djinns, khodams, seraphims, arch angels, throne and other entities and spirits. I'm more interested in knowing what works, than what people believe in. Like a person can believe in this entity but then they never deliver because there are 7 billion other voices crying to him or her about something. This is why I like working with personal entities. They attend to my needs without a lot of competition or disappointment. I can say my results are better than those that are crazily devoted to religion.

I also like to understand things in general. All beliefs tend to have similarities and minor detail differences. I'm sure consciousness sent down information to different languages which lead to different interpretations. But yes, that would be a different thread. 1a


"Man is what he sees in other people."

User avatar
soul786
new here
new here
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:47 pm

"crazily devoted to religion" --------------- OUCH

i m not crazy.
i m honestly devoted to my religion and i believe in ALLAH more than anything (entity, humans, animals)
but yes i contact them as needed. but for me GOD created everything, so if he favours me, everyone will favour me.
i have seen GODLY miracles with my own eyes. and i love them, it increases my faith each time.

"I'm sure consciousness sent down information to different languages which lead to different interpretations."
i would like to add different time periods also.

nice talking to u.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6153
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 pm

soul786 wrote:as for asif, there is no way to confirm it with hadith and QURAN, because usually islam doesnt gives details about what is not necessary for us.

Exactly. And in this case, you can't generalize everything by saying "According to Islam" since it's more a teaching of certain sects, lineages, etc. If some ulamas from Saudi heard you saying that, they'd "argue passionately" until you're subdued : P


soul786 wrote:..but asif did bring throne in blink of an eye, how, possible explaination, would be either angels or direct intervention of ALLAH pak. because ifrit was already denied this opportunity who was djinn. then who is left muwakkils\angels of whatever amal asif had.
now ALLAH creates miracle, and transporting something is something even today some great amils can achieve, so it is no miracle. only explaination is left angels\muwakkils, but maybe ALLAH directly interfered, ..

For this, rather than thinking khodam/muwakkil, you also need to account that miracles are not limited to only mu'jizah. There are also karamah, ma'unah, and irhas, assuming that he's blessed by Allah. It would be problematic if you only limit the idea that all miracles outside of mu'jizah are due to the help of khodam/muwakkil.


soul786 wrote:...but again prophet solomon could have directly asked ALLAH PAK, if he wanted direct help.
but he asked his kingdom.

This can be interpreted in several ways, but remember that "As soon as Sulaiman saw the throne placed before him, he exclaimed: "This is by the grace of my Rabb to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. Any who is grateful, surely his gratitude is a gain for his own soul, and any who is ungrateful should know that surely my Rabb is Self-Sufficient, Self-Exalted." [Quran 27:40]


soul786 wrote:as for last one to die, yes Zain al-Abidin said that, and last one to die according to him is israfil (pbuh)
https://books.google.co.in/books?id=eKu ... ie&f=false
use above link and see in middle of it.

That's a great link : )
See, now there's two opposing hypotheses of who the last angel will be in Yawm al-Qiyamah. This is another example of the cases where we can't generalize all Islamic teachings to only one belief. If I say "According to Islamic teaching, Izrail will be the last one to perish", other Islamic scholars who follow that Israfil is the last one will complain, as if I don't consider their teaching as part of Islam : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson


Return to “What Went Wrong?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests