You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby soul786 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 pm

my aunt did some ritual long time ago. entity came and became angry and made my aunt insane and mad and spiritually destroyed and also tried to possess her, but after long healing with local healer entity went away. but even after approx. 30 yrs she is insane. she is insane for half of her life.
i have talked to many healers but all says it is too late, cant heal her now.
i also asked famous healers when u search google.
do u think healing and cleansing spells at CH can help her to heal and become sane again.
spells like phoenix feather, power cleanser, washed away spell etc.
any suggestions r welcome.
i really want to see her sane and healed again. she is around 55 yrs, poor aunt, her life is destroyed, i want to see her last few years, sane, healed, happy.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian

Re: pls help. my aunt insane. need healing

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Have you tried to contact a therapist? Maybe after the entity left, it is now a physiological problem that all remains.. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your aunt, hope she will be properly recovered anytime soon!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

soul786
new here
new here

Postby soul786 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 pm

hospitals has done many checkups, but none show any problems physically, ct scan, brain scan etc.
i also sent her to asylum for sometime, but no benefit.
she is not psycologically insane, she is completely insane, like damaged and destroyed spiritually.
it happens if someone conjure powerful entity and does mistakes during duration of ritual, entity observes and most entities r short tempered and doesnt forgive mistakes. the entity either kill or bestow madness (in india this madness is called rajat)
nobody knows what she did.

Bartlebee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Bartlebee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:01 pm

It sounds like your working theory is that she angered an entity and it caused her madness as a result.

Since she's currently in a physical body she has some advantages. Does she currently have work to do? Can she control her speech? Does she see things invisible to the rest of us. Does she shout and yell?

Also, does she follow a religion? Which one. Any idea what magical practice she was attempting when she first became oppressed?

Also, some entities can be appeased (that is, bought off with a bribe).

Can you tell us any more about the type of entity it was?

soul786
new here
new here

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 am

she cant think, she talk rubbish, she dont understand anything, she doesnt take bath, she remains dirty and most of time outside home, she is this way for more than 25 yrs approx.
it is not theory. it is actually happend. brother of my father saw her slammed, and became unconciuous.
everyone after that saw her face changing, then we took her to healer, healer after long healing (months) removed the entity, but entity destroyed her brain.
in beginning she was very aggressive, but now she has calmed down.
most famous healers told me it is too late now. we have done everything we could. most of these cases never recover.
i would like to know what is ash and magnolia view on this. can they diagnose and tell me if they can do something.
i really want her cured, even if little.
her name is "ishrat begum (b-A-gum)

soul786
new here
new here

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 am

she is muslim, i m too.
entity as told by healer was muwakkil, one who can kill hundreds of djinns in few secs.
which entity is irrelevant.
u really think entity such powerful can be bribed. have u ever bribed entity.
entity is gone. checked various times, no black magic checked it too.
if ash and magnolia can step in, shed some light.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:03 am

If it was caused by entity, then:
soul786 wrote:which entity is irrelevant.
Which entity it was can be very important; the what, who, how, and why (and perhaps the where and when) can shed more light on the problem.

soul786 wrote:u really think entity such powerful can be bribed. have u ever bribed entity.
Not bribe, but negotiate (or renegotiate). You'd need to lose negative thinking on this subject.

soul786 wrote:entity is gone. checked various times, no black magic checked it too.
Call the entity back. It may give more info on what and why it happened, and hopefully how to remedy it.

i would like to know what is ash and magnolia view on this. can they diagnose and tell me if they can do something
For this, you need to send ticket to HD.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

This is hard to say. When an entity lives in your brain, it can shift the brain tissue. I know this first hand because I had all sorts of things done. I heard clicking inside my head for months. I can only say it didn't get me because I am lucky? Or I found help before I angered them even more.

A friend showd me a video of a real djinn possession. It's kind of nuts.

Anyhow. I suspect it can be repaired magically if she got help soon and the physical damaged was not done. However, if there are tears, then it's like breaking an arm and hoping magic helps. At some point you may have to depend on modern medicine.

I don't know what her brains looks like. And even if I did, I am neither a neurosurgeon or a psychiatrist. But I would try everything. I mean you don't know until you exhaust all options.

I think all beings can be persuaded. Whatever she did, could have been unexcusable. However, if it is an entity, try kindness before you are rude to them. I find religion to sometimes be rude to our guests, and that can have a backlash later. In general I don't fight with them, because all conscious beings all have reasons. A lion can eat you or it can be tamed, depends on many things, no? Again try many approach before settling for the only answer.

If kindness and offerings don't help, THEN bring in someone with a higher power. I keep a seraphim, which is the highest ranking angel next to God. Not sure what the islamic equivalent is. But since I brought him home, my annoying uninvited visitors leave me alone.

Oh yeah I recall a conjurer told me crazy people are often trapped between two worlds. Like they are stuck in the astral or something like that. In which case it has nothing to do with the entity. Or you may need to astrally look for her.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

soul786
new here
new here

Postby soul786 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 am

i will send a ticket to helpdesk. i have also asked talal, waiting for his reply.
entity cant be called back. no one knows what she did.

actually islam has different views on angels, djinns etc.

and there r some chants and recitation that if repeated in high numbers without teacher guidance, can result in various issues, like accidently conjuring entity, some entities have specific likes and dislikes and specific demands before a person can call them, some r mild and some fierce. if during days of ritual, not applied then they get angry. most important thing is utmost cleanliness, fasting and diets.
some chants can be very heavy spiritually.
i remember a girl in my locality, she recited something 50000 times in very short amount of time, and next thing she was doing was doing sajda (Prostration) in bathroom.

seraphim, i dont know angels can be bound. according to islam, first angel GOD made is ISRAAFEEL (Peace Be Upon Him)
his head goes above or to 7 skies, and feets go beyond 7 earths, he is so big. other 3 leader angels r GABRIEL (messanger angel), AZREAL (angel of death) AND MIKAEL (Peace Be Upon THEM). these 4 r greatest and can do anything against laws of physics or earth or any other realm and can break natural laws upon command from GOD. muwakkils r below angels and above djinns.
ritual of muwakkils is most risky.
ritaul to see GABRIEL (PBUH) in dream i know but very risky may lead to death or madness.

everybody know prophet solomon (Peace Be Upon Him). when he asked who will bring throne of shiba, ifreet djinn offered but prophet wanted sooner so a human offered to bring in blink of an eye.
this states djinns can physically transport but we dont have that power over them.
the man he chanted something, he was amil, he had an amal\ritual with him, so when he requested from GOD angels teleported throne of shiba, yes teleported.
i dont think anyone here can ask their djinn or angel to do that. they will not do.

there is so much i can kept on going, but i will later get some level 3 djinns from u know samsara from whom and then write an article on my experience.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

soul786 wrote:according to islam, first angel GOD made is ISRAAFEEL (Peace Be Upon Him)
his head goes above or to 7 skies, and feets go beyond 7 earths, he is so big.
the man he chanted something, he was amil, he had an amal\ritual with him, so when he requested from GOD angels teleported throne of shiba, yes teleported.

From where or whom did you get this info? None is mentioned in Quran nor Hadiths; not about Israfil as the first angel created, nor about Asif ibn Barkhiya asked the angels to teleport throne of Bilqis to Sulayman.
Some links to reference these would be appreciated to see if the info is sahih or bid'ah.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Return to “What Went Wrong?”