Would you say his works are very reliable? William of Newburgh is one of the recognized historians among humanity that has written about paranormal encounters, and documented their encounters. Though its likely to have parts of it that are true and also parts which are not.
He recorded phenomena such as the 'arrival of the green children from St. Martin's land', very little is known about the state of the world and those beings who were around in 1100s.
Also wonder if its possible for people to have ever lost track of the calendar and not recorded certain 'years' that were missed.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- active contributor
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am
- You are...: in the learning process
- Male/Female: Male
- Number of Spirits: 12
- Spelled Number: 3
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
- If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
- My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
- My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests