Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Hi everyone I hope this post find all of you in good health! This is a sort of continuum of my older post titled, “Help Combating Dark Magic/Demons”. Just to update here, things have been rather quiet other than the occasional interferences. But when I was on shift a couple days ago an attack on my family and Home happened like none other I’ve seen.

It started about 8 pm and lasted until well past 4 am with my family not having any rest that night and scared. To describe it would be to basically describe a Halloween horror house. There was “shadow people” all around outside the home and shadows seen hovering or manifesting in the darker rooms of the house. Growling, banging, and scratching at all the windows and doors. Slamming and growling up in the attic. Spiders and crickets seemingly appearing out of nowhere all over the floor in the living room. Sounds of children giggling. My wife had scratch marks appear on her neck and was suffocated out of nowhere and also had a bad rash appear on her chest and face. My human spirit described to me what smelled like death in the Home. He also told me that when the family tried to light Dragons Blood incense and sage that something kept blowing out the flames.

Next day when I got home everything was quiet till that evening then the dogs got nervous and acted like they saw things here and there. My wife had sharp stabbing pains in her upper leg and now she can’t walk so well. Human spirit confirmed what I thought and that is someone is apparently attacking them with Voodoo. Now my little brother and ex good friend who i talked about in my previous posts have been involved in dark arts magick blood rituals and voodoo/hoodoo for a few years.

I’m seeking some advice as to what AGGRESSIVE actions or techniques I can use to defend my home and family from the attacks. It’s always when I’m away on shift at the fire department so I can’t be there. I have a Volkh but it’s tied to me and I don’t think he stays at the house when I’m not there. I have put holy water and fiery wall of protection plus protective herbs around the home and windows. I’ve got black tourmaline and tigers eye stones above the doors. I just need more aggressive techniques as these attacks are vicious. Thanks all!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My advice to you would be to learn astral combat techniques, as well as learning how to form different types of shields and create wards around your home for keeping things out. Getting protection from any dieties you work with will help too.

If you need the help of a powerful conjurer or practitioner to aid you, I recommend Charles McBride, who is a powerful sorcerer and works with Norse magick. He's the one at the top of my head who would be available to help you at this time. His contact info can be found in the seller section under the user Charles_Odinforce 's posts

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

In my personal experience, the BEST way is to align yourself with black magic Gods or Goddesses. Voodoo and all that other jazz tend to pick on people who aren't well defended. All it takes is one freaking swat from the man or woman upstairs and it's game over. So you might be weary of black magic in general which is understandable. I personally don't practice black magic. But some of my entities do. I just noticed wonky ill intentions go away. You could get spelled items like 3x back or in my case I got sick of it and went 1000x, and then I wrapped the words "my enemies" in a mirror box (inward facing) and lit a black candle over it. The only thing I didn't do is bury it, which I was told could kill the person. In case it's a family member acting stupid because they are under some influence, I know I will regret it if anything did happen to them.

Make sure you look up and down your place to see if there are any spelled object with your name on it and burn it far far away from you home. Then you will have to bind your enemies bad habits so they are not a harm to you, themselves or others.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Try not to feel scared, as fear and negative emotions give the aggressors more power. I then just annoyingly mock them since I lack any proper defensive means besides what my keep has. This somehow doesn't backfire.....at least not yet. I dont think its a good thing for people to do though, so look at this post, light it on fire, and move on.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Along with learning combat techniques, learning to shield is important.

So my recommendations include learning shielding, having protective spirits/servitors/spells, performing defensive spells like mirror spells and freezer spells, and learning combat techniques.

Learning banishing is another thing that will help. Look for instructions on the LBRP, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Kitsune, yes thank you and I'm definitely in the learning process just difficult to learn combat WHILE in battle if you know what i mean. I'll check into your source there.

darkwing dook, I'll read those posts and definitely see about contacting some help.

Likes2Read, Yes and like I told Kit I'm doing my best to learn just having to combat this at the same time is difficult. Also I'm not even aware of any supernatural abilities that I have yet so Its harder to cast or spell when I'm not fully trained.

Samsara, Thanks for the advice and although I am not afraid to practice BA stuff I'm timid with it as I'm not experienced or trained nor do i have the knowledge yet to fully work in that field but I'm definitely working my way towards that as I feel that using only right hand path or only left hand is not utilizing the full potential and using BOTH is sometimes good.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”