I'm so Confused at the moment.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

OwlSpirit wrote: Raven was already bound to her vessel when I found her among other unspirited necklaces in a charity shop. It seems as if the person who had her previously, had her as an unbound in their home. They bound her to the vessel and forgot that the necklace itself was spirited some time after so they left her at the charity shop and she was there up until the day I found her (her story).
So Raven too, wasn't officially bound for you by a seller but you happened to stumble upon a forgotten binding in a charity shop, or am I misunderstanding something?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Don't worry no matter how tall he is, he's still your lovely buttgrabber eyyy xP

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote: Raven was already bound to her vessel when I found her among other unspirited necklaces in a charity shop. It seems as if the person who had her previously, had her as an unbound in their home. They bound her to the vessel and forgot that the necklace itself was spirited some time after so they left her at the charity shop and she was there up until the day I found her (her story).
So Raven too, wasn't officially bound for you by a seller but you happened to stumble upon a forgotten binding in a charity shop, or am I misunderstanding something?
Her words, not mine, but there was some air of misunderstanding. I'll try to break it down for you so you can understand;

-Raven was originally an unbound spirit in a persons house.
-This person had some level of binding skill (they possibly are a seller and I misinterpreted her story).
-She was eventually bound to a vessel after deciding that she didn't mean any harm.
-The orders very likely got mixed up and she misplaced Raven's vessel in place of a Spelled vessel who looked very similar in appearance (she was the only spirited vessel there among the spelled ones).
-Then finally I bought her vessel in a Charity shop (please keep in mind that this shop is a mix of a Charity shop, a Spiritual healing supply shop and a Witchcraft supply shop).

Yes. Such things like this exist apparently, as I was confused myself when I first walked in and conveniently bought Raven's vessel, along with some other things as well.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote: -This person had some level of binding skill (they possibly are a seller and I misinterpreted her story).
What I mean by "seller", is just a general seller, not an online one.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You'd need to verify this with the seller. If they accidentally sell their bindings to others, it may not be good for the spirit/entity, the buyer, and the seller themselves.

Or, whether instead of a binding, it's an attachment.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

darkwing dook wrote:You'd need to verify this with the seller. If they accidentally sell their bindings to others, it may not be good for the spirit/entity, the buyer, and the seller themselves.
If they bought it from a 2nd hand shop, basically, it will be hard to find the original owner. It's not like the charity shop seller has anything to do with it, they probably just bought jewellery from someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

OwlSpirit wrote: -The orders very likely got mixed up and she misplaced Raven's vessel in place of a Spelled vessel who looked very similar in appearance (she was the only spirited vessel there among the spelled ones).
Honestly, if that happens to a seller, who's not like CH and does 100's of conjurations each day, then not only would I assume from that mistake that they're not really attentive to or able to feel the energies of their spells properly but also that Raven herself didn't really bother to correct that 'seller' or whoever bound her or tried to get her attention to fix that mistake or worse, that person didn't have the communications skills.

In that case I hope they weren't a seller, because it sounds they'd be pretty bad at it.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote: -The orders very likely got mixed up and she misplaced Raven's vessel in place of a Spelled vessel who looked very similar in appearance (she was the only spirited vessel there among the spelled ones).
Honestly, if that happens to a seller, who's not like CH and does 100's of conjurations each day, then not only would I assume from that mistake that they're not really attentive to or able to feel the energies of their spells properly but also that Raven herself didn't really bother to correct that 'seller' or whoever bound her or tried to get her attention to fix that mistake or worse, that person didn't have the communications skills.

In that case I hope they weren't a seller, because it sounds they'd be pretty bad at it.
I did ask Raven to verify this and according to her they are a general homemade necklace maker but not an official online seller, who had some skill in binding, but unfortunately they didn't have the proper communicative skills. Raven must've given them her permission to bind her, other wise they wouldn't have been able to do so.

Since she was in a 2nd hand/spiritual healing supply/witchcraft supply shop, then it would be impossible to track down the person who bound her in the first place.
darkwing dook wrote: Or, whether instead of a binding, it's an attachment.
She's definitely bound to it. Through both of my spirits and the pendulum method itself, I've asked numerous times whether she's bound or attached and they always answer "Yes" to the bound question through pendulum and "Yes" telepathically when I ask Raven if she's bound and ask Girano to confirm her statement.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

OwlSpirit wrote: She's definitely bound to it. Through both of my spirits and the pendulum method itself, I've asked numerous times whether she's bound or attached and they always answer "Yes" to the bound question through pendulum and "Yes" telepathically when I ask Raven if she's bound and ask Girano to confirm her statement.
So aside from not knowing the extent of your communication skills and pendulum generally being quite unreliable, you're basically relying on the word of an unknown and unvetted spirit.

She could be telling you anything and you'd not have a way to know the truth. Who's to say she didn't pose as Girano too? Who's to say she is a she or she's even a Duergar?

If she were from CH or a different seller, I'd be more trusting, but someone you found in a shop, by chance? It could be virtually any being and you wouldn't know it.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote: She's definitely bound to it. Through both of my spirits and the pendulum method itself, I've asked numerous times whether she's bound or attached and they always answer "Yes" to the bound question through pendulum and "Yes" telepathically when I ask Raven if she's bound and ask Girano to confirm her statement.
So aside from not knowing the extent of your communication skills and pendulum generally being quite unreliable, you're basically relying on the word of an unknown and unvetted spirit.

She could be telling you anything and you'd not have a way to know the truth. Who's to say she didn't pose as Girano too? Who's to say she is a she or she's even a Duergar?

If she were from CH or a different seller, I'd be more trusting, but someone you found in a shop, by chance? It could be virtually any being and you wouldn't know it.
If that truly were the case and she was some kind of trickster or BA, my protection methods and defences would have gotten rid of "her" by now. I've even done negative energies and harmful spirit banishing methods quite a few times now and they haven't even touched "her" once. "She" even freaked out at the fact that I was pouring milk into a jug for my weetabix one morning and thought that I was doing it on purpose (milk happens to be a subduing method for Duergar and possibly other spirits as well who have the Carnelian and the crow as their associations). "She" definitely has a female voice to "her" when "she" speaks to me through telepathy and "she's" never changed "her" story even once, it's always been the same since I got that necklace from that shop.

If there is a possibility of "her" being another type of spirit that isn't a trickster or BA, I'll take it. There may be other spirits out there with a hate for milk and has the Carnelian stone as their association, who also had a dark energy when I first got "her". As I said previously; if "she" was truly a trickster or a BA, "she'd" have either been gotten rid of by the banishing methods or even worse; harmed me seriously (which "she" hasn't).

I get what you're saying and I completely understand, It's a serious matter to address.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”