I'm so Confused at the moment.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

OwlSpirit wrote: If that truly were the case and she was some kind of trickster or BA, my protection methods and defences would have gotten rid of "her" by now. I've even done negative energies and harmful spirit banishing methods quite a few times now and they haven't even touched "her" once.
Entirely depends on your power vs their power. And if you do banishing, they'll probably know beforehand and nothing can keep them from just walking out and wait it out, really.
OwlSpirit wrote: "She" even freaked out at the fact that I was pouring milk into a jug for my weetabix one morning and thought that I was doing it on purpose (milk happens to be a subduing method for Duergar and possibly other spirits as well who have the Carnelian and the crow as their associations). "She" definitely has a female voice to "her" when "she" speaks to me through telepathy and "she's" never changed "her" story even once, it's always been the same since I got that necklace from that shop.
If you've ever read on the encyclopedia about that and she was there or she read that in your mind, BAM, she could use that to reinforce that belief.
And don't get me started on the voice.

I heard many voices in my head at one point but it was only my imagination as it turned out, after actually checking in with the sellers of the beings that I got. They all sounded differently, male, female, they all told me stories that made sense, etc. From some I even got their whole life story.

But in the end it was just my overactive imagination and some energy overload that made me go overboard.

That's why I always advocate, when communicating and you just started doing that, trust but verify.
Always verify. Verify the heck out of it. Nature and the human mind abhor a vacuum, that's why they tend to fill it with stuff.
Best to use playing cards or something and make them tell you the colour/symbols on them, without having looked at them.
Likes2Read has a few good posts about that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote: If that truly were the case and she was some kind of trickster or BA, my protection methods and defences would have gotten rid of "her" by now. I've even done negative energies and harmful spirit banishing methods quite a few times now and they haven't even touched "her" once.
Entirely depends on your power vs their power. And if you do banishing, they'll probably know beforehand and nothing can keep them from just walking out and wait it out, really.
OwlSpirit wrote: "She" even freaked out at the fact that I was pouring milk into a jug for my weetabix one morning and thought that I was doing it on purpose (milk happens to be a subduing method for Duergar and possibly other spirits as well who have the Carnelian and the crow as their associations). "She" definitely has a female voice to "her" when "she" speaks to me through telepathy and "she's" never changed "her" story even once, it's always been the same since I got that necklace from that shop.
If you've ever read on the encyclopedia about that and she was there or she read that in your mind, BAM, she could use that to reinforce that belief.
And don't get me started on the voice.

I heard many voices in my head at one point but it was only my imagination as it turned out, after actually checking in with the sellers of the beings that I got. They all sounded differently, male, female, they all told me stories that made sense, etc. From some I even got their whole life story.

But in the end it was just my overactive imagination and some energy overload that made me go overboard.

That's why I always advocate, when communicating and you just started doing that, trust but verify.
Always verify. Verify the heck out of it. Nature and the human mind abhor a vacuum, that's why they tend to fill it with stuff.
Best to use playing cards or something and make them tell you the colour/symbols on them, without having looked at them.
Likes2Read has a few good posts about that.
I'll have a good look at the posts you mentioned and you're correct, she very likely could have looked at the page and used it as her story. It also could explain why my protection and banishing methods aren't working efficiently as they should. As for the voices, I can't really confirm whether this has been an imagination or not as I've been hearing voices and sensing energies since the age of 15 (I'm now 21), way before the age that I first found CH (17 years old).

I'll try the playing cards method and try to test her, see if that does the trick. If you could link the posts here that L2R did, that'd be really helpful, as I don't know where to look.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is a good one I think.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:This is a good one I think.
Apparently I'm not authorised to view the post. Oh well, maybe I can look at it in the future when I'm not a newbie anymore. Thank you very much though, it's much appreciated. 1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”