neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Honestly, I ask the entities for a list of what they would like to receive for offerings. Sometimes they are not sure so I assist them in making a list. When I present a list of offerings to my clients for the entities it is not me saying here you must give them these. It is just a list of things they like, incase the client wishes to give gifts but has no clue what to offer.

In reality it is the thought that counts. Suppose I say they like the color red, and you want to give a candle in the color they like but all you have is a white candle, they will be perfectly happy with you presenting to them this white candle. Entities recognize your intentions. They are just happy that you are honoring them.

So no, an offering does not have to be exactly what The Conjurer tells you they like, especially if you do not have a means of obtaining any of the offerings mentioned.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Don't worry about dumping drink offerings down the drain. If it bothers you, you can do a small prayer like "this sink is one with the well of the world, and I return what remains of this offering to the well of the world", or the world's ocean, or all waters, etc. I like to pour them on the earth outside in a special spot, but that can get awkward if your living situation doesn't have much outdoor privacy.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”